DeSantis destroys the press!

For_The_U

All ACC
First, these seem like some worthwhile stats:

Sure seems like % positive ratio is important to mention when you reference number of new cases. Incredible just how many outlets are presently not doing that in their articles about states that have re-opened.

But that's just because FL is lying about the numbers, right?!? LOL The fact the other camp has pivoted to attacking the authenticity of the numbers speaks volumes about where the tide is headed. Dig into that story from yesterday, dig into the numbers from Florida, evaluate the situation around you, and reach your own conclusion. That story yesterday was an absolute nothing burger re the status of COVID in Florida. Fact.

But the reason I made this thread is this gem right here...

Wow. Get 'em, Governor!!! I am a 10x bigger fan of DeSantis now than I ever was before. He has been arguably THE model for how a state should have acted in response to COVID. Yet somehow he is a villain to the MSM and Cuomo is a hero. I still haven't figured that one out.

Last edited:

jmcanes22

Sophomore
DeSantis just destroyed the press core there. Wow. I’m in NC now dealing with “Take it in the pooper Roy Cooper” but Florida was my home state. I’m glad there is leadership now! Good for all of you down there.

Up here in NC the “Bathroom for everyone” governor is letting things open again on Friday. Make no mistake, this guy is already looking for lobbyists jobs after November 3rd.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
DeSantis just destroyed the press core there. Wow. I’m in NC now dealing with “Take it in the pooper Roy Cooper” but Florida was my home state. I’m glad there is leadership now! Good for all of you down there.

Up here in NC the “Bathroom for everyone” governor is letting things open again on Friday. Make no mistake, this guy is already looking for lobbyists jobs after November 3rd.

He is threatening protesters also. He doesn't even know the constitution.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
The south gets made fun of by liberal clowns and the media, however, they all want to move here. We’re taking back our country.

Im born and raised in north carolina. It has changed dramatically with the invasion of liberals from NY and NJ. Most north carolinians absolutely hate it because they have really hurt our state.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
First, these seem like some worthwhile stats:

Sure seems like % positive ratio is important to mention when you reference number of new cases. Incredible just how many outlets are presently not doing that in their articles about states that have re-opened.

But that's just because FL is lying about the numbers, right?!? LOL The fact the other camp has pivoted to attacking the authenticity of the numbers speaks volumes about where the tide is headed. Dig into that story from yesterday, dig into the numbers from Florida, evaluate the situation around you, and reach your own conclusion. That story yesterday was an absolute nothing burger re the status of COVID in Florida. Fact.

But the reason I made this thread is this gem right here...

Wow. Get 'em, Governor!!! I am a 10x bigger fan of DeSantis now than I ever was before. He has been arguably THE model for how a state should have acted in response to COVID. Yet somehow he is a villain to the MSM and Cuomo is a hero. I still haven't figured that one out.
Let me make one thing very clear. About a month after Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties fully reopen, you will know where we stand.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore

You can stop with the political propaganda less you wish to be banned.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore

Let's be factual. Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach shut things down while the governor refused to issue a stay-at-home order. Since these 3 counties had the largest outbreaks in the state, the county and local governments deserve the credit.

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
Let's be factual. Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach shut things down while the governor refused to issue a stay-at-home order. Since these 3 counties had the largest outbreaks in the state, the county and local governments deserve the credit.
Desantis empowered the local governments to make the decisions that made sense for their communities....for which he was widely criticized.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
Desantis empowered the local governments to make the decisions that made sense for their communities....for which he was widely criticized.
NO!!!! Empowered? What a f'ing joke. He said that regarding reopening not shutting down and that's just another way of, "I'll take the credit, but none of the blame."

Complete BS. Takes no effort to say, "I leave it up to you." And if that were the case, why would you give credit to person or entity that didn't do the work.