Depth Chart

Advertisement
If Paul becomes comfortable in the scheme and tackles the mental aspect of his game... he has the physical tools to be an absolute stud.

id like to see Finnie do a lot this year

x2

That's one of the positions where I hope the competition breeds solid improvement. It's good to have McGee finally fightling for the starting job again. He should push Finnie even harder to lock down the spot. And at worst we should see T.F. in the nickel.

Advertisement
so gunter is taking over a CB spot already huh??

Looking like that is the case. I know a lot of people want him moved to safety in the fall when Bush and Howard arrive, but it's obvious he's the #1 corner right now, and IMHO I doubt they move him come fall. Not shabby for a 2-star Juco kid. Hopefully he holds his own come gametime when it really matters. As bad as the safeties are looking we could use improved CB play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
VT needs 2 buck up and get his act together... there is no way AJ should be starting over him... he is gifted, he just needs to put it all together. This is his last year and I would love 2 see him and ray ray in the NFL next year... come on man!

VT to me has been one of the biggest disappointments from that 2008 class. I really thought he was going to be a ball hawking safety that made big plays. :( He definitely hasn't done **** here

Brandon McGee is a scrub would still love for him to get the job done... want all our guys in the NFL... we are a pipeline school to the NFL... so I would love 2 see him playing for someones team just not the phins!

Advertisement
I really like that OL combo. Linder and Henderson could be beastly on the right side of the line. Then you have Bunche and J. Johnson on the left side, **** that's a huge line.

Damnit. Where is Hunter Wells?

I still think he has a roster spot only for the numbers. If Ben, Jeremy, and 17 y/o Flowers can make the two deep, and he is left off, what is his deal? Still don't know the speed of the game? Not working hard? If he is going to be a Jermaine Barton? Al should just clip him now. On the other side J. Alexis, C.King from what we have heard in the interviews seemed to have turned it on being two of the strongest guys on the team after being late additions just lasty year. Wells sounds as though he may be a wash to me.

Advertisement
Telemaque getting passed is surprising/alarming. I was hoping RRA and VT were going to put it together this year.

Last edited:
I really like that OL combo. Linder and Henderson could be beastly on the right side of the line. Then you have Bunche and J. Johnson on the left side, **** that's a huge line.

Will be interesting to see what the line looks like when Feliciano returns. Can JJ hold his spot at OG or will be take one of the OT spots? Any chance of moving Linder to C and have a monster OL of Bunche, JJ, Linder, Feliciano, Henderson? Is McDermott good enough to put a strangle hold at C?

We should have a good OL this year but I think I've been saying that for 2 or 3 years now. The potential/talent is there at OL, now we need to do something with it.

I like it a lot. Most positions are wide open, and the ones producing are starting. The corner position is starting to look better, and the o line should be a.monster improvement over last year. The receiver and safety spots scare the **** out of me. VT has talent, but needs to ball out for his senior season, and its frightening to depend on true Fresh at any position.

I like the future prospects of guys like Rico and Hoilett but ****, didnt want to see them both on the 2 deep just yet. We are looking way too thin along the DL.

I am optimistic about Cain though.

Advertisement
Back