Donte Lucas Meltdown

Advertisement
Jack Black Reaction GIF

Advertisement
They're FSU, so fvck em, but it has to be painful to want to perform and have your team becoming a complete dumpster fire.

Advertisement
LOL. Wow! Guess the kid finally had enough and went completely ape$hit to get the boot. They didnt announce hes going to the transfer portal..they announced hes off the team. He did something out of pocket. And based on his on field antics (refusing to leave the field) after we demolished them last year..you can pretty much guess what happened here. Good! After that clown move he pulled on Cam Harris 2 years ago calling himself trying to jump him and force him off the field at Doak when he was on the field pregame stretching..No love for that clown. Usually I would say good luck at FAMU but even I dont want him at my alma mater!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Donte Lucas's tenure at FSU has finally ended. He is in the portal and is off the team. Per PFF he was the lowest rated offensive lineman who played against Jacksonville State.

I guess you could say he was in Memphis Mike's "dog" house?

Donte Lucas's tenure at FSU has finally ended. He is in the portal and is off the team. Per PFF he was the lowest rated offensive lineman who played against Jacksonville State.

You’ve got to be really trying to not do anything if you’re the lowest rated O lineman against an FCS team that got skunked by UAB the week before.

Advertisement
Back