Deon Bush *Update 1-21-2012*

decleated

Enabler
Administrator
-He's done and fully committed to Miami..
-Trying to make UM the best team possible..
-Doesn't know anything about Auburn hasn't talk to them lately..
-Golden will lead Miami back to the top..

Advertisement
What ever happened to the "he committed to us so he sucks but if he commits elsewhere he's the best ever" thread?

Awesome the kid has been recruiting for us, him and Duke are coming up with a gameplan. I hope they steer one to us.

Advertisement
28.gif

Advertisement
I thought so too...not to hijack the thread, but who's the Coley kid? Thought he looked good too..burned Howard and made some decent catches

Stacy Coley. Hands-down the top receiver in the state next year, and possibly the best in the country. He's a SEC guy by all accounts as well as a potential academic casualty. Give me Jordan Cunningham and call it a day on WRs for 2013.

[]_[]Fan2010;191020 said:
I thought so too...not to hijack the thread, but who's the Coley kid? Thought he looked good too..burned Howard and made some decent catches

Advertisement
Stacy Coley. Hands-down the top receiver in the state next year, and possibly the best in the country. He's a SEC guy by all accounts as well as a potential academic casualty. Give me Jordan Cunningham and call it a day on WRs for 2013.

I had read somewhere that Coley likes us a lot sooo I wouldnt just assume he is SEC

Advertisement
If only we could get Howard to come in, this would be the best DB class we have had in a long time

I had read somewhere that Coley likes us a lot sooo I wouldnt just assume he is SEC

Not sure where you read that. Everything I've seen is the kid doesn't like us at all.

Advertisement
Back