Demetrius Jackson

Canes4348

Freshman
My bad if this was already posted but rivals has a new highlight film and I was wondering if anyone had a link to this film?

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a whole lot to love about him but I'm a bit worried about him getting stuck in Tweener-land.

260.jpg

Barrow's poor middle finger. Lol, that thing looks wrecked. Is it just the pic, or is it mangled?

Advertisement
kid is a playmaker. shows the level of natural talent he has that he hasnt been playing organized yet can make an impact at BTW.

Advertisement
This guy could be just like Ziggy Ansah for Detroit. Tall (6'5), athletic with a nice frame and limited technique. Ziggy was about 260-270 in college. Jackson might be able to get there (225 now). I think their games are going to be similar.

I just hope we as fans give him time to develop. He SHOULD be a beast for us if developed right. Put him in the bucket of recruits, along with JYoung/DOwens/THarris, that if somehow these guys dont turn into MONSTERS in 2-3 years SOMEONE needs to be fired. No excuses. These guys have the immense potential to singlehandliy turn this defense around.

(Didnt put CThomas or TValentine because I truly believe they are gonna be monsters regardless of what does or doesnt happen with there development.)

Advertisement
Someone needs to send that to all the acc qb commits and let them know that's only after one season of playing. They dead.

Thank God we kept the kid, his burst off the line and closing speed is impressive, and he shed blockers pretty **** well for a kid who just started playing.

Advertisement
Back