Demetrius Jackson transmformation

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
The picture on the left is from the first day of spring practice last year and the one on the right is from yesterday.

Advertisement
went from looking like a basketball player to starting to look like a football player.

Advertisement
Which is the point I made in the "250 pounds max" thread. No one really has any idea what weight/size he'll get to because he's young, has a big frame and has yet to combine optimal nutrition and weight training. Excited to see where specimens like Jackson and Thomas end up.

Which is the point I made in the "250 pounds max" thread. No one really has any idea what weight/size he'll get to because he's young, has a big frame and has yet to combine optimal nutrition and weight training. Excited to see where specimens like Jackson and Thomas end up.

Thomas and Jackson may end up breaking Danny Stubbs' records.

Advertisement

I like the JPP comparison for Jackson, freak athlete that could possinly carry 270lbs and not lose speed or athleticism.

Unfortunately they won't be allowed to play downhill. Patty cake does not = sacks.

Advertisement
I think he's a darkhorse candidate to have a role in 2014 as a pass rusher

Advertisement
If Thomas and Jackson end up as good as Krein and Patrick, Golden will have won the lottery with these recruits.

Dude is going to be pushing that 250 mark soon. He's going to be a beast. Can't wait for him to come and crush it.

I've been comparing Chad to Danny for some time. Not sure anyone on will break his records-- Danny had the advantage of old school Cane scheme and some fairly good DTs on flip side DEs for O to worry about. But Chad reminds me of him and DT got him some big upside. Would love us to play 4-3 meet me at the QB defense with the DEs we have today.

Advertisement
Back