Demetrius Jackson on last night

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
"I know UM is the best fit for me. I know Coach Franklin is gonna get me right. I'm grinding in the weight room these 6 months before college and then I'm gonna add on when I'm at the U."

Advertisement
So far the reactions from the recruits have been all positive.......
Maybe, just maybe this turns out to be a positive. Lights a fire under Al's *** and he changes up the whole defense.......

Advertisement
Maybe, just maybe this turns out to be a positive. Lights a fire under Al's *** and he changes up the whole defense.......

Most kids are loyal bruh, UF, UT, Kentucky and Michigan arent losing guys and they are n as bad or worse situations then us

Are maybe they realize that the best dline is #17 who came in last year...

Most kids are loyal bruh, UF, UT, Kentucky and Michigan arent losing guys and they are n as bad or worse situations then us
I know, its just difficult being a die hard. Cant keep your emotions out of it. I was watching the game at my GF's friend's house, and this dude was just raving about TB. He is a good guy but he had no idea how big of a fan I was. I wanted to beat his head in with a frying pan. It felt like someone killed my dog last nite. We all have been waiting for over a decade now, but its the same ole story of incompetence, so when you see anything positive you are literally stunned....

Advertisement

I know, its just difficult being a die hard. Cant keep your emotions out of it. I was watching the game at my GF's friend's house, and this dude was just raving about TB. He is a good guy but he had no idea how big of a fan I was. I wanted to beat his head in with a frying pan. It felt like someone killed my dog last nite. We all have been waiting for over a decade now, but its the same ole story of incompetence, so when you see anything positive you are literally stunned....

I feel you bruh and I was angry too but also you can say that if we have a competent qb we would dominate on offense in most of our games but we're **** near hand tied and an offensive line with some dog in them and we can be great there. Defense needs to be faster and more aggressive but an average defense to me wins all but the FSU/UL game so it's not that far its just about making the proper changes

1jamaicancane, great point. **** UF is in WAY WAY worse shape then us and they will probably end up holding on to Cook and Lane. Go figure.

Great analogy. It does fell like somebody killed my dog.

Advertisement
Back