Demetrius Jackson Gets His LOI

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Banned
50.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Pete once said he would be the highest drafted person from this class. Can someone tell me what makes him special?

Advertisement
It took me watching "Twister" last night to figure out what the F5 stood for in all their twitter handles

Pete once said he would be the highest drafted person from this class. Can someone tell me what makes him special?

He's fast as **** & can jump out of the stadium. He's an athletic nightmare

He can be a slightly shorter version of Dion Jordan.

Lmao where are all those Arkansas fans at?

Dade kid staying I'm Miami.. Always warms my plums.

Advertisement
the next muhammed wilkerson for al golden. basketball player turned football star if he comes here.

He had nearly the same statistics that Chad Thomas had in his one season of football. I've probably seen half of Booker T's games on TV and he was probably in the back field just as much as Chad Thomas was. I don't know if I'd go as far as saying that he'll get drafted higher than Thomas; but he's definitely got room to grow.

Unlike Thomas though, he'll need a red-shirt to put on weight.

He had nearly the same statistics that Chad Thomas had in his one season of football. I've probably seen half of Booker T's games on TV and he was probably in the back field just as much as Chad Thomas was. I don't know if I'd go as far as saying that he'll get drafted higher than Thomas; but he's definitely got room to grow.

Unlike Thomas though, he'll need a red-shirt to put on weight.

Jackson has lot of upside, but Chad played out of position inside a lot this year. When Chad get outside and rushes the passer he will murder people. Both these kids will probably play on Sunday, but I think Chad will go higher.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back