Dejuan Samuels 23 6’1 230 DE/LB, Absolute Beast (New 2021 Videos)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Plays on the same team (Bergen Catholic) as NJs #1 recruit for 21 Tywone Malone. Kids only 15.

Physically imposing young man. Shows some elite athletic traits. His vertical is ridiculous, and shows excellent foot speed and quickness at a young age for a big dude.

Has advanced hand technique for being a high-school kid. Plays with a high-motor, and is strong as an ox.

Needs to work on his flexibility and bend, as he tends to play a bit stiff, but has a lot of traits that you can’t teach.

I imagine that he’ll still have one final growth spurt, and may be 6’2” or 6’3” when he’s finished growing.

I can see Taint and Baga being heavily involved in this kid’s recruitment, as well as Penn State.

Hope that we are on him early and often.

Physically imposing young man. Shows some elite athletic traits. His vertical is ridiculous, and shows excellent foot speed and quickness at a young age for a big dude.

Has advanced hand technique for being a high-school kid. Plays with a high-motor, and is strong as an ox.

Needs to work on his flexibility and bend, as he tends to play a bit stiff, but has a lot of traits that you can’t teach.

I imagine that he’ll still have one final growth spurt, and may be 6’2” or 6’3” when he’s finished growing.

I can see Taint and Baga being heavily involved in this kid’s recruitment, as well as Penn State.

Hope that we are on him early and often.
Currently only has 2 offers Rutgers and Temple. Leonard Taylor has been liking his videos, so we do have someone who can be in his ear.

Advertisement
1604931880945.png

Advertisement
Currently only has 2 offers Rutgers and Temple. Leonard Taylor has been liking his videos, so we do have someone who can be in his ear.
Game recognizes game. Good to know that LT is a fan of his. I think that if this young man keeps working hard, the sky is the limit for him.

Also, I’m sure that he’ll end up getting big time offers before it’s all said and done. I hope that the U is one of them.

Advertisement
Back