Deblasio's snitch line

JD08

Non-attorney spokesperson

SayWhat

Sophomore
He's an idiot but the Hasidic Jews are a joke in NYC

Literally THOUSANDS gathered few weeks ago for a funeral
Damn it, quit talking sense and let them have their perceived anti-Semitic moment. I mean, he did say something right after the word Jew.

Best wording though, not really. I just think that's a silly way to paint someone after just saying that.

Go Canes!!

All ACC
Damn it, quit talking sense and let them have their perceived anti-Semitic moment. I mean, he did say something right after the word Jew.

Best wording though, not really. I just think that's a silly way to paint someone after just saying that.

You've got to be kidding me. The guy just specifically singled out a Jewish population of over a million because of the actions of 2,000. When Trump said some of the Mexicans crossing the border were drug dealers and rapists the whole left went completely ape ****, calling him every name in the book. This doofus didn't even bother to do that.

What's the difference?

Go Canes!!

All ACC
Hasidic Jews are a problem in NYC, you don't live here so you wouldn't know

I don't have to live there to know they have issues. You just refuse to accept he singled out a religion of over a million people, with no clarification of who or why.

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!

Why was he caught walking 11 miles from his home? Why weren't people targeted for being out watching the blue angels fly over, why werent people called out for gathering to watch the military hospital ship come in?

Such hypocrits.