2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fong article on Wayne

Miami made a big impression on Tacoma (Wash.) Lincoln Top247 edge rusher Jayden Wayne and his family during his official visit to Coral Gables over the weekend.

The Wayne camp has been vibing with Mario Cristobal for a long time now.

“No matter where Cristobol is, he makes us feel like family and extremely welcomed,” Wayne’s father Donald said. “The coaches and staff that he's brought on make us feel the same as him and he has put together an amazing team.

“It was nice to finally meet Coach (Rod) Wright and he's amazing too! They all made us feel very comfortable and answered all the questions we had.”

Miami is a battling Georgia, LSU and Oregon among others.

“I forgot to mention strength coach Aaron Feld,” Wayne’s father added. “He was great! His philosophy is amazing!

Advertisement
Fong article on Wayne

Miami made a big impression on Tacoma (Wash.) Lincoln Top247 edge rusher Jayden Wayne and his family during his official visit to Coral Gables over the weekend.

“No matter where Cristobol is, he makes us feel like family and extremely welcomed,” Wayne’s father Donald said. “The coaches and staff that he's brought on make us feel the same as him and he has put together an amazing team.

“It was nice to finally meet Coach (Rod) Wright and he's amazing too! They all made us feel very comfortable and answered all the questions we had.”

“I forgot to mention strength coach Aaron Feld,” Wayne’s father added. “He was great! His philosophy is amazing!
Like always, Mario has us in the race and it’s all you can ask for.

Last edited:
what do you mean tyler the creator GIF

Pause

Advertisement
Fong article on Wayne

Aye @Cribby @LeedsCane @1murhurricane @bradtejeda how we feeling here yall, my top edge prospect this class

I think we are top 2 right now. The ties he has with Mario is strong and him and his family felt extremely loved this past weekend. I don't see him rushing to commitment so still a long way to go.

We tried to tell these dudes. They didn’t wanna listen. Mario was created in a ******* lab to load up a roster. It’s part of his soul. This roster by 2024 is going to be ******* dumb.

Advertisement
I think we are top 2 right now. The ties he has with Mario is strong and him and his family felt extremely loved this past weekend. I don't see him rushing to commitment so still a long way to go.
I think this recruitment is gonna go much like Riley Williams. I been thinking Bama the threat here but to how long Mario been on this guy and his ability to connect with the family, I say we in it to win It. Thats why you hire a hall of fame DE coach.

Advertisement
Fong article on Wayne

Win the games we’re supposed to. ✅
Throw an a favorable NIL deal. ✅

And I think we snag this kid at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back