2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Happy he is official visiting, but in June? Unless he commits before the season starts, can't imagine there is a good success rate of out of state kids committing on NSD, when having a summer official.

Same thing with Hicks, can't imagine if he leaves uncommitted till after the season him signing with us. Feel like the local schools and the "surprise" schools will lock him up after getting visits in the fall or after the season

Happy he is official visiting, but in June? Unless he commits before the season starts, can't imagine there is a good success rate of out of state kids committing on NSD, when having a summer official.

Same thing with Hicks, can't imagine if he leaves uncommitted till after the season him signing with us. Feel like the local schools and the "surprise" schools will lock him up after getting visits in the fall or after the season
They’re all taking their visits then.

Advertisement
If true, this is massive for recruiting. Also, the number of professional athletes living or training in south Florida using the new facilities will also generate recognition and enthusiasm. Could be a continuous flow of elite athletes at the facility at any given time. HUGE!

6CDA3DDD-63FE-437F-856B-7DA0880E345D.jpeg

Advertisement
Miami: "Coach (Mario) Cristobal and my family have a great relationship. They're putting together something special down there. I can learn from coach Jason Taylor and coach Rod (Wright). The brotherhood there is strong. Coach Cristobal gave me my first offer in 8th grade (when he was at Oregon). I love the weather too."

Oregon: "My family and I have a great relationship with coach (Dan) Lanning and coach (Tosh) Lupoi. They're putting together something special there. They always feel like family. I can really develop with them. There is a lot of opportunity for me to play early there. It's Nike. That always makes it special." @LeedsCane , @Rellyrell

Alabama: "Coach (Nick) Saban is the GOAT. They put a lot players in the NFL. They compete for the national championship every year. Iron sharpens iron. The brotherhood is strong. It's the SEC, the best conference in football."

Georgia: "Coach Kirby Smart is a great coach. It always feels like family there. They just broke the record for most players drafted to NFL. They specialize in developing outside linebackers. They call them the wolf pack. The brotherhood is strong. They compete for national titles every year. I can learn from coach Chid (Chidera Uzo-Diribe). It's the SEC. I see how they develop players out of state."

Advertisement
Don’t sleep on Mel Tucker…
100%. Not saying that as a slight to Sparty or Tucker.

If the schools were Michigan State, Oregon, Ole Miss and Texas then I think Michigan State is a legit threat. But when you have Bama, UGA, LSU in there plus Cristobal then I can’t imagine Sparty being the choice.

Miami: "Coach (Mario) Cristobal and my family have a great relationship. They're putting together something special down there. I can learn from coach Jason Taylor and coach Rod (Wright). The brotherhood there is strong. Coach Cristobal gave me my first offer in 8th grade (when he was at Oregon). I love the weather too."

Oregon: "My family and I have a great relationship with coach (Dan) Lanning and coach (Tosh) Lupoi. They're putting together something special there. They always feel like family. I can really develop with them. There is a lot of opportunity for me to play early there. It's Nike. That always makes it special." @LeedsCane , @Rellyrell
??? Kids coming out HS already thinking in their heads that they have some connection to a corporate logo that doesn't even know that they exist. Should be focused on the logo on their helmet and how it eventually helps them get to the point where the only logo that matters is an NFL patch on their jersey.

Advertisement
??? Kids coming out HS already thinking in their heads that they have some connection to a corporate logo that doesn't even know that they exist. Should be focused on the logo on their helmet and how it eventually helps them get to the point where the only logo that matters is an NFL patch on their jersey.
Its literally Nike U.. the swoosh IS THE LOGO at UO.. lol

Going to assume that's an actual top 5. Can't imagine Sparty is actually a threat.

Correct although Mel is doing a nice job, there.

In reality, though, it's a top 3, imo. Bama/Miami/Oregon. Sure, can't count Georgia out but I think they're on the outside looking in.

Anyone notice how it’s essentially in alphabetical order except Oregon being first?

Correct although Mel is doing a nice job, there.

In reality, though, it's a top 3, imo. Bama/Miami/Oregon. Sure, can't count Georgia out but I think they're on the outside looking in.

He has taken 3 visits to UGA including his most recent one with his entire family and is a priority for them apparently. They are in it as much as the other 3 you names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back