2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Alabama: "Coach (Nick) Saban is the GOAT. They put a lot players in the NFL. They compete for the national championship every year. Iron sharpens iron. The brotherhood is strong. It's the SEC, the best conference in football."

Georgia: "Coach Kirby Smart is a great coach. It always feels like family there. They just broke the record for most players drafted to NFL. They specialize in developing outside linebackers. They call them the wolf pack. The brotherhood is strong. They compete for national titles every year. I can learn from coach Chid (Chidera Uzo-Diribe). It's the SEC. I see how they develop players out of state."
Seems to me Bama is the clear frontrunner. The emphasis he puts on SEC schools is pretty significant. Mentioned it for LSU as well.

Advertisement
If true, this is massive for recruiting. Also, the number of professional athletes living or training in south Florida using the new facilities will also generate recognition and enthusiasm. Could be a continuous flow of elite athletes at the facility at any given time. HUGE!
Miami has pro nba guys working out at the Watsco Center during the off-season. Can’t imagine the names that will be showing up to the Hecht during the off-season after the upgrades.

Advertisement
CB with a 5 confidence score put in tonight for UGA by a guy I've never heard of, but he's got a pretty good track record.

He's at Michigan State this weekend for an unofficial.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back