2023 DE Jayden Wayne (Commits to the Canes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched 45 seconds of tape and can tell you why he is a 5 star”
Height
Length
Speed
Athleticism

Looks like a sure fire WDE, and he is athletic enough to play wide receiver. There are very, very few people in the country who have this young man’s frame, speed, and athleticism to play D-end and WR. And that combo makes him a 5 star. Think Javon Kearshe or Brian Burns measureables. He would be a tremendously athletic piece for that class.

The last recruit of ours to play d-end and receiver was someone named Rousseau.

Agree. He also should the ability to convert speed to power which is very important for pass rushers. His arm length is excellent. He showed the ability to shed OL using that length. High upside. Filling out his frame and getting stronger is key for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DE - M’Pemba, Wayne and Bain
DT - Hicks and LeBlanc

Best DL haul in program history. We’d have a top defense in the nation within 2-3 years. We got the staff in place to make this happen!
No insider here but sounds like LeBlanc is **** bound. Other 4 are all at least a good shot if not locks though. Can’t wait til a few more guys commit

No insider here but sounds like LeBlanc is **** bound. Other 4 are all at least a good shot if not locks though. Can’t wait til a few more guys commit
Bain is a lock, the other 3 will be battles. Hope to get 1 of the other 3 anything more is just gravy.

Advertisement
All Nicky has to say is “I want you to be my next will anderson” and that pretty much takes care of it.

Same thing he can do for every position, because he gets elite 5-star guys who can be the same square peg and fit the same square hole to perpetuate the narrative he’s developing you.

Hard to question that from a recruit’s perspective.

Advertisement
All Nicky has to say is “I want you to be my next will anderson” and that pretty much takes care of it.

Same thing he can do for every position, because he gets elite 5-star guys who can be the same square peg and fit the same square hole to perpetuate the narrative he’s developing you.

He said it all.

Compete for national titles every year.
Play against the best.
Get a degree.
Be a first rounder.

Will definitely be a battle.

But we have:
Mario
Jason Taylor
Rod Wright
And coach Joe

yes except for NIL.
NIl has changed EVERYTHING for 5 stars. Schools are literally targeting specific players and the richest schools will sign the best players. So the question, IMO, is whether Bama puts together an NIL package bigger than University of _____. Now understand I am referring only to 5 stars.
With all the non-5 stars EVERYTHING you wrote is the truth. But 5 stars are looking to get paid and for the millions on the table they should look to get paid. Saban can no longer corner the market on 5 stars without equivalent NIL deals.

Yet UGA and Texas A&M had more this past cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back