2023 DB Daemon ***an

I could see him not being a take right now.. Mario and crew probably wants to see him practice this spring and workout in the summer. No more of that taking kids just to take them, if you want to be here come to paradise and compete for that spot against a King Mack or whoever else we are going after at safety.... Just my opinion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll say this. The game has changed my friends. We all have to shed the battered wife syndrome. We are a top 3-4 recruiting operation in the country now.
They wont believe it until the class is signed. They hear good things from the kids, they say they are trolling, they commit, they say they are gonna flip when the big boys swoop. Huh....we are the big boys. They just don't know yet.

They wont believe it until the class is signed. They hear good things from the kids, they say they are trolling, they commit, they say they are gonna flip when the big boys swoop. Huh....we are the big boys. They just don't know yet.
well... we believe it cause we have seen it with our own eye. The 13 and especially 14 classes were going to be monsters, and then we **** the bed on Saturdays. We all know what Mario can do, but its not battered woman syndrome as much as the boy that cried wolf, or cried Miami is byke

Advertisement
well... we believe it cause we have seen it with our own eye. The 13 and especially 14 classes were going to be monsters, and then we **** the bed on Saturdays. We all know what Mario can do, but its not battered woman syndrome as much as the boy that cried wolf, or cried Miami is byke

I get the skepticism but do you think the staff we have is anywhere remotely close to those years?? We used to have a former Texas failed DC as our HC now we have their former failed HC as our LB Coach lmao. Let that sink in. This isn't the same ole Miami by any stretch.

Stop bro just stop. None of this is like 2013 or 14. U man **** well know it. Look at the staff alone. U man are just being pessimistic for the sake of it. When UGA hired Kirby and i saw them shot up to top 3 in recruiting i knew its only a matter of time before the reach the top. They f up the QB with Fields but eventually they did it. In 3 years max for me, we are challenging them man. That's how i see it. 2 solid classes in 23 and 24, plus our roster and the portal. The level of commitment, the money, the qualifications. It ends in one way, success. No doubt in my mind. Btw, its the same for Texas A&M. When man say we don't care, we will soend whatever and get whomever to win....they win.

Stop bro just stop. None of this is like 2013 or 14. U man **** well know it. Look at the staff alone. U man are just being pessimistic for the sake of it.
Look at my post history, I’m not pessimistic by any stretch, I’ve been talking about how our goal is to beat 08 classes 303 point score but I’m not discounting anyone that is hesitant or reserved.

Advertisement
Hopefully we can pull him and Okunlola from Massachusetts. Not usually. Hotbed but those 2 are legit
They are legit. Hopefully his time coaching DBs at Georgia helps us here. He’s probably the best S in the country this year. ***an is my number 2 S behind him on our board at least then King Mack at 3.

Advertisement
Back