Davion Gause and Jayden Harris

Advertisement
7th grader that we offered today. Also offered an 8th grader Jayden Harris. They were on campus with their Miami Gardens Ravens 13U team. One thing these two can’t claim in the future is that we didn’t offer early enough.
No, but we will hear how we didn't show them enough love for 5 years. That or how we are their dream school, but they want to keep their options open.

Advertisement
We seriously offered a 7th and 8th grader? Why, are they already head and shoulder above their peers at the same age? Seems awfully early, especially if their growth spurts and/or talent maxes out early but I suppose with the way recruiting is these days, we might as well shoot our shot.

We seriously offered a 7th and 8th grader? Why, are they already head and shoulder above their peers at the same age? Seems awfully early, especially if their growth spurts and/or talent maxes out early but I suppose with the way recruiting is these days, we might as well shoot our shot.

I mean he was an Middle School All-American, might as well get ahead of the curve.

Advertisement
Plus we have years to stop recruiting them if they don't pan out. win win situation

Advertisement
Kid is a PROBLEM. I coached some of the best talent in his same age division. We scrimmaged against them...he will be a big time prospect down the road.

I have a few kids i coached a year ago that if they just keep head on straight will be easy div 1 guys.

Advertisement
Still too late, they wanted the offer when he was in the vas deferens
*sigh* you guys are still thinking small time. Manny needs to invent a time machine and offer the great great grandparents before football was invented. Once people knew about the game bama had the instant advantage.

Former Cane LB Rod Mack is the coach of Miami Gardens Ravens 13U.

He brought them on campus today, that's why we "offered", but it's not a real offer just letting them know that Miami will be paying attention once they hit HS.

Same thing Bama did with Dylan Moses when he was in 8th grade.

Advertisement
Back