• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

DARPA / Project Veritas Leaks...

Suhrthing

Recruit
Thought this deserved a thread of it's own... lots in here if true.

Military Documents About Gain of Function Contradict Fauci Testimony Under Oath

1641908820230.png

1641908581352.png

1641908604569.png

Last edited:

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
I don't know if above is fake or not. However, a term is used that is incredibly specific and obscure. Very few would even know it, let alone how to use it correctly as it is.

Broad Agency Announcements (BAA) are basically calls for proposals on pick a medical research topic. They are typically attributed to AMEDD (Army), but also used by AFMS (Air Force) and BUMED (Navy).

If this is a fraud, somebody put effort into trying to make it legitimate.

Go ahead muppets, roll somebody out "who knows more than I do".

z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

mirvin88

All-ACC
I don't know if above is fake or not. However, a term is used that is incredibly specific and obscure. Very few would even know it, let alone how to use it correctly as it is.

Broad Agency Announcements (BAA) are basically calls for proposals on pick a medical research topic. They are typically attributed to AMEDD (Army), but also used by AFMS (Air Force) and BUMED (Navy).

If this is a fraud, somebody put effort into trying to make it legitimate.

Go ahead muppets, roll somebody out "who knows more than I do".

View attachment 171778

Considering every conspiracy theory for the past 24 months has been proven true, I'm going to side with the tinfoil hats until proven otherwise here 😂

JD08

Rellyrell says: Only in CIS
Maude
The big questions to me are:

Will this spur Congress to investigate?
Will the media circle the wagons?
Will the people actually care or are they so invested in D vs R that they'll defend this?

Suhrthing

Recruit
Considering every conspiracy theory for the past 24 months has been proven true, I'm going to side with the tinfoil hats until proven otherwise here 😂
James O'Keefe is a showman, builds up and lets down a lot - but I've not seen him to be a purveyor of fake news.

JD08

Rellyrell says: Only in CIS
Maude
because.....................
None of these are a smoking gun. They show that EcoHealth pushed for funding through Darpa and got rejected for failing to account for concerns. They also show that one military person reported the incident to the inspector general.

It's a good reason for a thorough investigation, not a bullshit partisan operation aimed at destroying the opposition instead of finding the objective truth.

mirvin88

All-ACC
None of these are a smoking gun. They show that EcoHealth pushed for funding through Darpa and got rejected for failing to account for concerns. They also show that one military person reported the incident to the inspector general.

It's a good reason for a thorough investigation, not a bullshit partisan operation aimed at destroying the opposition instead of finding the objective truth.

There should at least be thorough investigation done into all of this.... But nothing will happen

And down the road we probably find out it was all true 😎

Robbymoto

Redshirt Freshman
Unfortunately likely.

It's much easier to fool someone than convince them they've been fooled.
Sadly, even with this nothing will happen. At least 50% of the population still believe everything Tony tells them. It does not matter how many times he flip-flops, gets caught in a lie or is proven wrong. The blind "science trustors" are literally incapable of believing they have been duped. There is nothing that can change their views. This coupled with the fact the White House, media and social media control and censor the narrative. Justice will never be served and those responsible will not be charged with crimes against humanity.

We the Boss

vapist-crypto trash-humanist

The statements that HQC and ivermectin are treatments is damning. If Malone is correct red China gave us the HQC protocols in early 2020 and we banned it. How many people died because we only offered chicken soup as a treatment option?

ithacane

Original Grassy Gangster
Premium
Sooooo..... All of that's already been confirmed as real reports. Kewl

"You are absolutely incorrect"

Does not back up incorrect claims
That’s all he has to say for the science … er Fauci … cult to believe him. He’s just gonna deny til he’s forced out

I listened to one of his responses. He talked about someone driving across the country that got pulled over with an AK47 that told the cop he was coming to kill him. Anyone got a link for that story? It made no sense, but maybe it is tru. Regardless, does he think Paul and his family don’t get death threats?!? Wasn’t Paul and his family harassed on camera last year trying to get to their car? I’m sure he gets a LOT of death threats