Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can Rosenhaus get charged with tampering if he's making contacts with underclassmen and talking them into entering the draft? Sounds like he has been pushing most of these guys to declare.

Advertisement
I guess I'm in the minority, but after reflecting back on it, I don't care if these kids leave. In fact, I think long term it's a plus. We weren't going to be good next year anyway. Now hopefully, Golden can turn these available schollies into some players down the road because I'm still of the belief that we get hit with reductions. Load up this year because I think the next couple of years we won't have the maximum amount available.

I guess I'm in the minority, but after reflecting back on it, I don't care if these kids leave. In fact, I think long term it's a plus. We weren't going to be good next year anyway. Now hopefully, Golden can turn these available schollies into some players down the road because I'm still of the belief that we get hit with reductions. Load up this year because I think the next couple of years we won't have the maximum amount available.

I don't disagree with that.

The most important thing is to have the right HC and staff. If we have that, then things will be re-built the right way and the enduring way. And if we don't have the right HC and staff, then nothing really matters anyway. I think (and certainly hope) that we have the right HC and staff and things will end up working out well.

Advertisement
This sucks about Vernon and B-Wash, but I'm happy to see a fresh start. Clean the entire house.

The most important thing is to have the right HC and staff. If we have that, then things will be re-built the right way and the enduring way. And if we don't have the right HC and staff, then nothing really matters anyway. I think (and certainly hope) that we have the right HC and staff and things will end up working out well.

See, that's my line of thinking. IF Golden isn't the right guy, then we are screwed regardless. Hopefully, he uses this opportunity to bring in more kids, he hits on his evaluations, and while next year may be rougher than it would have been with the returning guys, 2013 and beyond benefits from the opportunities derived from the mass exodus of 2011.

See, that's my line of thinking. IF Golden isn't the right guy, then we are screwed regardless. Hopefully, he uses this opportunity to bring in more kids, he hits on his evaluations, and while next year may be rougher than it would have been with the returning guys, 2013 and beyond benefits from the opportunities derived from the mass exodus of 2011.

:fistbump

This sucks about Vernon and B-Wash, but I'm happy to see a fresh start. Clean the entire house.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but you know what? That means more Golden kids. I'm ok with that. We played pretty much this entire year with BWash out of position and OV on the shelf anyway.

Advertisement
Back