Sweet! He's a beast, has all the physical tools and seems to know what he's doing on the mental side too, hopefully he plays up to his potential.

Advertisement
In limited action this season I was quite surprised at how much stronger Olivier Vernon looked. I suspect he will benefit tremendously from another year in the system.

Sweet! He's a beast, has all the physical tools and seems to know what he's doing on the mental side too, hopefully he plays up to his potential.

I assume your comment is in reference to Vernon? Because it certainly does not apply to RRA.

Time to put up, or shut up for Vernon.

Guy has first round projections for physical attributes, but ole boy needs to dominant, and he ain't done it. Needs to put his heart in this ****.

Guy has first round projections for physical attributes, but ole boy needs to dominant, and he ain't done it. Needs to put his heart in this ****.

I agree.

Advertisement

+1000 There is no reason why he shouldnt be the second coming of all the great UM DEs of the past.

Just like practically every other player the past four years, he has not met expectations.

Advertisement
He is definitly one of the guys we need to stick around as he can be a difference maker on the DL and can gice us some flexibility in 3-4 looks as an OLB IMO.

Advertisement
The D-Line is shaping up nicely for next year. If we can score 1-2 solid DTs, Fortson won't even be missed.

Advertisement
Vernon and Washington both gone per Susan MIller Degnan of Miami Herald.

I assume your comment is in reference to Vernon? Because it certainly does not apply to RRA.

Yep, sorry I guess I should have been more clear. And I also second whoever said he looked much stronger this year. Kid's a beast. Remember the Raising Canes video where he went up against Seantrell in the Oklahoma drill? Kid's big.

Wouldn't shock me at all if Ray Ray reconsiders now as well. Gotta be honest- most of these kids turned out to be frauds. Talented, but not the right work ethic to build a program. Have to hit the bottom before we return and this is just going to be part of the process.

Advertisement
Back