**** we played lights out

If anyone had told me before then game we would have over 200 yards rushing and more rushing yards than passing yards I would have thought they were hallucinating on drugs. Canes made a statement tonight to all the doubters.

PS- ignore the trolls. Everyone you answer they accomplished their purpose by getting a rise out of you

Advertisement
Up by 18 with a minute left and we still blitzing...

Back.

I know they wanted to kill that qb lol, he quit mentally he was done like that Syracuse qb

I'm glad we were going after their QB at the end. There was a minute left and down 18 they're trying to score risking a bunch of kids to injury when it didn't matter just to make a statement. Fûck Fuente, Fûck Vag Tech

Advertisement
''We just came out and took what's ours today,'' said Rosier, who threw touchdown passes to Braxton Berrios and Christopher Herndon IV.
Great quote from Rosier

Complete game right there if we play like that next week prayers sent

Yeap. Best part is that we still made tons of mistakes and Rosier had some seriously bad plays but we still beat the crap out of a good team that did not quit. Rosier reminds me more and more of Kosar. Nothing rattles that kid. And the defense play like menfolk today. I think was can beat Bama when the tine comes. Defense can keep it close and O can hit the late big pay we will need. To get there we need to wreck ND dreams next week. Another physical game but we look every bit equal to it now. Very impressed.

Complete game right there if we play like that next week prayers sent

Yeap. Best part is that we still made tons of mistakes and Rosier had some seriously bad plays but we still beat the crap out of a good team that did not quit. Rosier reminds me more and more of Kosar. Nothing rattles that kid. And the defense play like menfolk today. I think was can beat Bama when the tine comes. Defense can keep it close and O can hit the late big pay we will need. To get there we need to wreck ND dreams next week. Another physical game but we look every bit equal to it now. Very impressed.

Exactly, dominant performance but still plenty of room to improve. Basically best case scenario.

Dwinstitles... you been laughed at for so long now... but break out that Turnover Chain Rap!

Im laughing at myaelf.......im watching the game like yo in a complete moron lol....n i was happy to be a dumbazz

What? You picking against us again?

I did im guilty i did, but not next week they showed me today

dude...When you gonna learn?

Why you trying to be the first guy to call a loss and don't even understand what you looking at? This is a pattern for you..

Advertisement
A lot of good, but some bad as well. I don't know what announcer said it, but the mistakes will give them a lot to work on. Had we come out and run a flawless game, I don't think they would prepare as hard.

Dwinstitles... you been laughed at for so long now... but break out that Turnover Chain Rap!

Im laughing at myaelf.......im watching the game like yo in a complete moron lol....n i was happy to be a dumbazz

Why you trying to be the first guy to call a loss and don't even understand what you looking at? This is a pattern for you..

goldenized....still. smmfh

Up by 18 with a minute left and we still blitzing...

Back.

I know they wanted to kill that qb lol, he quit mentally he was done like that Syracuse qb

I'm glad we were going after their QB at the end. There was a minute left and down 18 they're trying to score risking a bunch of kids to injury when it didn't matter just to make a statement. Fûck Fuente, Fûck Vag Tech

Loved to see the D playing like keeping VT out of the end zone was the only way to win. The past 15 years, I’ve seen our team play with less passion when the game was actually in doubt. That’s good coaching and great kids.

goldenized....still. smmfh

prolly goldenized and shannonized...............its not a pattern its just I say what I think always and Im cool to be wrong Im mad ok with it, I tlel u one thing Im not picking against us after I saw what WF did to ND

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think the way Rosier played after the picks showed more then the picks themselves. He didn't flinch. I'll ride with a QB like that any day. And what else is there to say about the D? They played lights out! Coach Richt and Coach Diaz had that team ready to play. The sky is the limit.

I think the way Rosier played after the picks showed more then the picks themselves. He didn't flinch. I'll ride with a QB like that any day. And what else is there to say about the D? They played lights out! Coach Richt and Coach Diaz had that team ready to play. The sky is the limit.

The defense bailed him out on those picks, they showed mad heart and didnt get tired because we control the ball well and less 3 and out. TOP was real close and that helped the D, they play better when TOP is balanced

Advertisement
It actually means something coming from you.

Yeah you are a brother and have a level of expectation. That expectation is of being elite.

I think our D did pretty well.

Rosier can do a one and two checked on but then he throws a lazy pass. This is Big Boycolleges football you can throw anything lazy.

WF just went for 37 points & 600 yards. If we go for just HALF of that our D will put us in a position to win. I think we go for more then half but just saying.

Advertisement
Back