**** the Virus.... Canes were about to win the NC this year....

Liquidstoke

Banned
Banned
Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 9.15.07 PM.png

Advertisement
Our offensive line bottomed out last year. It was basically the worst line we will have for the next three years or so. So I assume we will see some improvement from the team this year, especially with some of the transfers we picked up. Not a national championship sort of team, but a team capable of reaching a decent bowl and winning it, even with a lousy, in-over-his-head coach on the sideline.

Advertisement
We were going 9-4 probably. No off line, linebackers and db iffy etc...

I think Manny is usually a 6-7 coach, but having King as QB would have gotten him 2-3 extra wins. 8-5 or 9-4 is a good projection.

Anyway, if there ends up being no season, Manny is never going to have King as QB. A shame for him, since this year was his main chance to avoid finishing with a career losing record as Miami coach.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I got optimistic - really optimistic - considering the schedule - I'd say we might even have a bit of fun playing Clemson.

They're good. But I've seen our Canes beat teams we were never given a chance to win.

Not saying we'd beat Clemson - but we might give them a hard night. Miami speed and quickness - with a wide-open free-for-all offense - ?

We have some of the worst “fans” in the history of sports. I wish they’d clean this board up a bit, get some of the painfully obvious trolls tf out of here.

We have some of the worst “fans” in the history of sports. I wish they’d clean this board up a bit, get some of the painfully obvious trolls tf out of here.

It’s just unintelligence and lack of formal education. It’s why people in the trailer parks and inner cities act the way they do. They’re under-educated. That’s why our fans are “different” than just about every other fanbase. They’re landscapers and auto mechanics and day laborers without any secondary education. And it shows, always. Especially on message boards.

Advertisement
I think Manny is usually a 6-7 coach, but having King as QB would have gotten him 2-3 extra wins. 8-5 or 9-4 is a good projection.

Anyway, if there ends up being no season, Manny is never going to have King as QB. A shame for him, since this year was his main chance to avoid finishing with a career losing record as Miami coach.
Id think it would benefit King to play one season here even if it was 2021, he sat out about all last year and would do him good having more game film

I'd be happy seeing our new fast Blitzkrieg offense in an empty stadium if need be... just one step at a time before any major predictions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back