****, I just remembered the fake kicks

MiamiVice7

Senior
That Miami-LSU Peach Bowl was a long time ago, I know. And the players and coaches were all different. I know. And if we didn't want them to score we should've stopped them, etc. They knocked us out, straight up. I can admit that. Is what it is.

But still, I remember that feeling. Not of getting our *** kicked--we deserved that for playing like **** and letting LSU punk us. But them running fake kicks when the game was way out of hand? That's something different. Personal. Intentional. Disrespectful.

Even with a lopsided lead, LSU attempted to add to the rout,
faking a field goal while leading 34-3 late in the third quarter
and then failing on a fake punt with a 40-3 lead late in the game.

Miles said he called for the fake field goal but his players
called for the fake punt.

For me, as a fan, that ****ed me off and I tucked that feeling away hoping for a chance to hurt 'em some day.

9/2 better be that time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
also after the game - the fight in which LSU players swung helmets at helmet-less hurricane players. That was ****ed up. If we did that, the college football world would still be talking about it.

also after the game - the fight in which LSU players swung helmets at helmet-less hurricane players. That was ****ed up. If we did that, the college football world would still be talking about it.

Yup. Even as it was, they (LSU) started the fight, we got blamed for it. Just like the FIU brawl.

Advertisement
LOL...good thing this game's on a "neutral field"...
*** Best fight on the football field

It's funny how they celebrate this kind of thing. And their players are cheating drug tests and robbing pawn shops.

This is gonna be Canes v Convicts

LOL...I do agree with one of their posters, we weren't the same after they whooped our @$$ES in the tunnel that night.

I can see them tryna start some $h!t this year while or after we beat their @$$ES, so we gotta be on our $h!t.

Someone needs to get the footage of the fake punts and kicks to our team. Richt needs to empty his sideline after our first score like he did vs the Gators while at UGA.

I don't f*ck with UGA but when they ran out to celebrate against UF that **** was classic

Advertisement
Dude. Nobody on the current roster gives a **** about what LSU did 15 years ago. This whole idea that players who were in preschool at the time are somehow out for revenge is laughable.

Advertisement
da Coach Richt and his wife sat in the Miami section at the LSU-Miami game. We sat in front of them.

Really starting to sound like this game should be called the Cubans vs Convicts game

Dude. Nobody on the current roster gives a **** about what LSU did 15 years ago. This whole idea that players who were in preschool at the time are somehow out for revenge is laughable.

They will after the coaches make them watch the game.

People get mad about sht that happened to their country/town/family/sports team way before they were born all the time.

Advertisement
They will after the coaches make them watch the game.

People get mad about sht that happened to their country/town/family/sports team way before they were born all the time.

Most cats here weren't born for the gayturd flop but I bet they still get steamy about it.

I know I do.

Advertisement
Back