****...Everything getting tight lipped out of camp.

Manny to the team this week:

B2B436F9-DAD9-498C-8C93-F1C4587AE508.gif

Advertisement
I hope so. All the analyst think we are fielding the same team from last year. No one is giving Miami a Chance in this game.

True I haven't seen one so called expert, Vegas odds guys anybody on Youtube pick us ...that is the way we want it ....us against the world.

True I haven't seen one so called expert, Vegas odds guys anybody on Youtube pick us ...that is the way we want it ....us against the world.
I honestly don’t think he cares or has even thought about it once. He’s focused on his team and beating UF. It really is a new Miami

I’ve heard several puppetheads give us a good chance. And LOL at anyone buying stock in Franks. If they had a half decent option at QB Mullet was set to bench Franks mid season. He was even ready to turn it over to a walkon bum, but he got hurt in practice.

it's a good point.

kid is really just the malik rosier of the florida gators. good athlete. strong arm. strong kid. can make things happen if the circumstances are right.

BUT .... if you had an option on your roster that was comfortably north of "adequate," he wouldn't be your starting QB.

Advertisement
Most rationales i've heard have very little to do with the matchups that will take place on 08/24. They're based on what occurred last year, what's expected coming out of spring, and historical references (like "Diaz coached for Mullen").

At the end of the day, Gators are going to have to block Jon Garvin and Trevon Hill, likely at the same time. They'll have to cover Jordan and Mallory on the field, likely at the same time. Jeff Thomas will have to be accounted for. On our side, our tackles will have to block their DEs. Someone will have to account for Toney (#1). They'll have to fight for jumpballs against Grimes. And, so on and so forth.

Show us an analysis of the game breaking down the actual players who'll go up against each other, and we can go from there.

here's my wish for the opening series of the game:

UM's first formation on offense is 12 Personnel:

2 TE's - Brevin and Mallory
1 RB - DJ
2 WR - JT and Osborn

First play: Run a pattern with the wideouts doing 8 and 9 routes, and the TE's with 6 and 7, with TB in check down.

Let the Gators suck on that. Their sphincters would be shrinking right quick.

Here in Tampa (gator country) you would think UF is opening with Little sisters of the Poor. They give us zero shot and I only hear how great franks and their defense is. We need to stomp that Ace.

What'd you expect Manny probably told the team after going 7-6 last year you have nothing to boast about.time to shut up and make atonement.also probably told them when you learn to do it on Saturdays then you can til then STFU.

Advertisement
Back