2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is it because he has no verified 40?
Might be. He looks to be very athletic with a college ready body already so I’m surprised he’s not got a big bump in the ratings yet. Kinda weird he’s not more sought after especially being from a national power like American Heritage… Either way hopefully it’s good news for us!

That’s positive for Miami. Hopefully his recruitment remains quiet.
IMO, the kids with the quiet recruitments generally turn out to be better players anyhow. So that’s two positives for me

Advertisement
On ITU's "Visits" page, it says that D.Brown is OV'ing today. Is that really happening, or is it just an unofficial?

Advertisement

Season 4 Whatever GIF by The Office

Advertisement
On ITU's "Visits" page, it says that D.Brown is OV'ing today. Is that really happening, or is it just an unofficial?

Yeah, it's really hard for a UM football legacy to be able to visit the UM campus...

I joke, I keed, but I like our chances here. Selwyn's son.

Advertisement
HIghlights:

-
What stood out to most about the visit was the overall atmosphere in his interactions with the coaching staff while in Tallahassee.
"Just the family-like atmosphere here," he responded regarding what stood out. "Everybody is genuine here. Stressing to me how they need me here. I'm a priority -- how I can help this program get to where they need to be."

- The environment of Doak Campbell Stadium stood out to Brown in his first game-day experience at FSU.

"With this being my first game here, it was a crazy experience," Brown said. "I could see myself here possibly. The fans were crazy. That'll be a big time factor for me playing -- to have the stadium filled with fans like that -- going crazy. It was a good experience."

-Head coach Mike Norvell and Brown met and spoke multiple times on the trip. Norvell delivered a strong message about how he would get the most out of Brown if he were to become a Seminole.

"Just from what Norvell was preaching to me -- how he can see me being out there on Saturdays and how I can help this program out and possibly go to the NFL one day with all of the help and things I would get here and how they would take me in with good care and work me," Brown explained of Norvell's message. "That's something that he stressed big is that I would be pushed here, very hard, and that they would get the best out of me."

-Brown says Hykeem Williams is in his ear about joining him at FSU. "He's telling me to come on and join him. Everytime he sees me, that's what he's been telling me. Tells me to stop playing and commit. We'll see but I know Hykeem, he'll work me everyday. That would be a good way for me to put my work out on the practice field."

-The 'Noles sit in a good spot in Brown's recruitment following this visit, he says. He has another official visit left to take until he goes into decision-making mode. "I'm at pretty good spot with them. Still have another official visit left. So just going to weight all of my pros and cons out and see how it goes."

Brown will take an OV to Miami for the FSU game on Nov. 5th. He said a decision could come later in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back