2023 Damari Brown - 2023 DB Commits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I ask because I simply don’t know. Up here the catholic schools offer a great education. Then there are the ISL schools (Milton Academy, Belmont Hill, Nobles) are different animals academically as well as financially (55k p/yr). Catholics are roughly 25k.

Is AH on that level (privates). I think Columbus is like a Catholic school in Boston and Ransom is more like a private school (ISL) up here. Just trying to get a feel where AH falls. I have no idea, only searching for some context to all the grads out there.

I am a product of a Boston Catholic School not the privates. Too much scratch for my parents blood.

Your theory is sound.
Chaminade grad here - although from a long time ago. American Heritage is on a completely different level than South Florida Catholic schools. I am sure that the admissions department at every Ivy League school (as well as MIT, Chicago, Northwestern, Duke, Stanford) is very familar with American Heritage, Ransom Everglades, and Gulliver. Not so much Chaminade, St. Thomas, Columbus, Pace, and Gibbons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's probably waiting to see if Bama has room for him at corner.
This is what upsets me about most top sfla kids....they want Miami to wait by the phuckin wayside while they hope Bama, UGA, OSU, ATM etc...give them committable offers....Mario ain't going for that goofy sht like Manny... he's going to keep landing national top guys to fill out the class regardless....I don't think he cares where you from if you good you good....he knows there's a time clock to get this sht right...I understand you have to build relationships in sfla....at the same time Mario has to quickly build a winning roster to keep momentum.....waiting around like btches is what killed our previous staffs ...

Yes I understand that..

But what does he mean "can I get one in TTown?"

What does HE have to do with getting a kid in TTown?

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 8.18.25 PM.png

Advertisement
Does Bama even want him? They probably have CB’s ahead of him.
It depends on if they get McClain & keep Tony Mitchell at Safety.

If they get Cormani I doubt Damari is a take, they’re also still trying to flip AJ Harris too.

Then it would come down to Miami vs Clemson for him, so maybe we could get lucky by process of elimination lol

Chaminade grad here - although from a long time ago. American Heritage is on a completely different level than South Florida Catholic schools. I am sure that the admissions department at every Ivy League school (as well as MIT, Chicago, Northwestern, Duke, Stanford) is very familar with American Heritage, Ransom Everglades, and Gulliver. Not so much Chaminade, St. Thomas, Columbus, Pace, and Gibbons.
This is perfect. What I figured but thanks for the confirmation.

Nobles, BB&N, Milton, Bel Hill, Andover. Same same.

Advertisement
It depends on if they get McClain & keep Tony Mitchell at Safety.

If they get Cormani I doubt Damari is a take, they’re also still trying to flip AJ Harris too.

Then it would come down to Miami vs Clemson for him, so maybe we could get lucky by process of elimination lol
If thats the case we need rique and somebody else to make some noise because clemson just had booth drafted early 2nd and a freshman db win acc defensive rookie of the year

I promise that I’m not trying to be a arrogant pri*k here.

But not one of the South Florida families that I know that have sent their kids over the years to Ransom or St. Andrews or Pine Crest, could find American Heritage on a map.

And it would be an even more massive slide down from Exeter, Peddie, Choate, etc etc., and the other elite eastern boarding schools. Even TVD’s alma mater, Suffield, is well above where AH sits.

NIL opportunity notwithstanding, No kid from one of those places would ever pimp themselves out in the horrific way the AH kids do.

So I’m not sure what the value proposition is. In fact, if it wasn’t for football, i would never have heard of the place.

If I’m missing something, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back