dallas crawford twitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
just to clear up confusion because i do thinks it makes a difference..... his tweet was

@dtcrawford11
Learning about the NCAA right now

no question marks or elipses or anything. probably what country said, a standard rules meeting. nothing to see here (i don't think).

Obviously we got the Death Penalty. Nice job, Golden.

Not sure if you are trying to throw Golden under the bus, but if so, why? Ahh yes, I forgot, Golden has been with the program since 2004. Pardon my memory loss.

Advertisement

Not sure if you are trying to throw Golden under the bus, but if so, why? Ahh yes, I forgot, Golden has been with the program since 2004. Pardon my memory loss.

Golden is the only coach in the history of sports to be given a 10 year extension in the middle of losing to BC to wrap up a 6-6 season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man we have some really dumb fans,fans that other programs would laugh at.Golden just got her last year and was blindsided by the whole investigation........To some of you "cane" fans out there,stop jumping on and off the bandwagon,we don't want you.

Advertisement

Golden is the only coach in the history of sports to be given a 10 year extension in the middle of losing to BC to wrap up a 6-6 season.

That's true. It also has nothing to do with the topic of NCAA infractions.

I don't know if you're a bad troll or just dense, but maybe the football board isn't the place for you.

That's true. It also has nothing to do with the topic of NCAA infractions.

I don't know if you're a bad troll or just dense, but maybe the football board isn't the place for you.
hes more dense than a fish bowl full of mercury

Advertisement

True, and that should give you a good indication of how f**ked up Cokeshannnon left the program. We were in desperate need for stability with NCAA sanctions looming on top of a decade of incompetent management.

It's a calculated risk but safer to give the dude with a track record of rebuilding a crapass program from the grouond up the extension than an unproven boob like Shannon.

Stability.

I certainly hope that each week, the players are informed of basic NCAA rules, and that the lessons to be learned are reinforced continually.

We really gotta clean this up and keep it clean.

Because the NCAA has no sense of humor whatsoever. You know they never get any. The only question is, is that the cause, or effect?

Golden wasn't blindsided by anything.....anyone remotely paying attention to the football program knew their was accusations that would lead to an investigation. Keep believing that bs line by golden and his agent that they were blindsided....smdh

Advertisement
Back