Cunningham Gives the Latest

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
University School Wide Receiver Jordan Cunningham (6'2, 175) has been a name on the radar for a while, following his monster sophomore season. The Canes have always been near the top of his list, but now there are other schools heavily in the running

"Stanford, Miami, Notre Dame, Alabama, and FSU are all equal at this time and I am looking for a good relationship with the coaches, possible early playing time, number of receivers on the team, academic rank, success as a team, and type of offense," Cunningham said.

When asked about his relationship with the Miami coaches, Cunningham said "We keep in touch."

"The championships, it's the hometown team, I grew up a fan, I have a good relationship with the coaches, and possible early playing time are all reasons Miami is appealing. They tell me I'm one of their top prospects," Cunningham added.

While his sister attends the University of Miami, he says that will not impact his decision.

"The school I choose will be getting a hard-working and ambitious student-athlete. My strengths are the deep ball and being able to run every route smoothly," he said.

Cunningham noted that the Miami coaches have told him they are looking to add two receivers in this class and that he has not decided when he will announce his decision.

Advertisement
I REFUSE to give up hope on Coley. (At least til he signs somewhere else). He's the much better athlete and player......

Are you saying that because of a Nike camp where he beat Tracy Howard on one drill, or because you've watched his games?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm saying that because of every Florida HS analyst that has seen him play, both in games and camps, from highlights I've seen of him in games and camps, and the fact he is highly regarded by every national recruiting service there is. His name has been out there since he was a sophomore killing fools at 16 years old. He's a legit threat to house it from anywhere on the field, and when you have a chance to get a HR hitter, IMO, you go after it.

I REFUSE to give up hope on Coley. (At least til he signs somewhere else). He's the much better athlete and player......

Are you saying that because of a Nike camp where he beat Tracy Howard on one drill, or because you've watched his games?

Coley is a sick talent. At almost every event this year, he's been tearing up the competition. He comes here and I think he starts from Day 1 if he manages through UTough. Coley and Cunningham? Ridiculous.

I wonder if AJL is already counted as one WR?

Coley is coming, people

Man...Duval's been saying this since day 1. I don't know what he knows, but apparently he's convinced...and has some real good info. I hope you're right, bruh.

He does this every year. There will be a recruit that is on the fence and he swears he's coming. Sometimes he's right, sometimes he's not, but dude never backs off his prediction.

Advertisement
Coley is coming, people

Man...Duval's been saying this since day 1. I don't know what he knows, but apparently he's convinced...and has some real good info. I hope you're right, bruh.

He does this every year. There will be a recruit that is on the fence and he swears he's coming. Sometimes he's right, sometimes he's not, but dude never backs off his prediction.

rollin is trollin, that is all

Advertisement

Grades are a HUGE issue. Not sure he will end up D1 this year. I hope he makes it, and I hope he decides to come to UM.

Y'all realize that Rollin is just messin with y'all right? Anybody who takes ol boy seriously is just an idiot.

Luv ya Key.

How would you guys rank our WR prospects/targets?

This is an open question, not only for Pete. CaneLB, I know you're pretty heavy into recruiting.

Advertisement
Back