Cribby’s Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
UF was stupid AF for putting so much emphasis on South FL for this class, I think they thought because Henderson got drafted in the 1st round they could parlay that into more success down south but it completely backfired because they left it up to Hova to handle it & they didn't realize without being able to blatantly cheat Hova is completely useless.

They should've focused all their efforts on locking down Central & Northern FL, then snatch up the usual kids they get from Georgia.

The highest ranked commit in their class is Tyreke Sapp, I hope he decommits & ends up flipping elsewhere, Idc where just anywhere but Gaynesville. I want UF to completely strike out in South FL this class so that they're discouraged from pursuing too many in the 22 class.
I remember reading somewhere on Twitter that UF has some weird people recruiting South Florida who don't do a good job. Any truth to that?

Mullen is a good football coach but he is a horrendous recruiter and he’s surrounded himself with horrendous recruiters.

There’s a reason he went and got Tim Brewster. Brew is a recruiter only. He couldn’t coach his way out of a wet paper bag. He doesn’t know if a football is filled with air or feathers. He’s beyond useless as a football coach. But he knows the bag game VERY well and he is a very personable dude. He can recruit, period.

But hiring him is a cry for help. You only hire a guy like that when you know you’re getting your brains beat in on the trail. And make no mistake, that clownshow he’s compiled is getting their brains in. And Mullen knows it.
Brewster can't be that bad... He was a NFL TE coach for a couple of years

It is. Myself, along with a few posters from here are trying to keep it alive but it has turned into a **** show lately with political **** taking up 95% of the board. I’m contributing it to covid/lack of things to discuss. Also, Shadow hasnt posted since right before the UF game last year.

Also, flash from the past since we are talking about “insiders” from different regimes. Who was “Footballcane” on grassy?!? That mf was on top of EVERYTHING recruiting during the Shannon tenure.

How bout Bigconch on Grassy. He was just prior to Footballcane. Dude lost his **** when Patrick Johnson/Peterson split for LSU...

Advertisement
I agree. The fact that they have totally failed to capitalize on the last 2 seasons speaks volumes. Their recruiting is a mess.

They’ve got so much wind at their backs right now and still can’t keep up.

It is. Myself, along with a few posters from here are trying to keep it alive but it has turned into a **** show lately with political **** taking up 95% of the board. I’m contributing it to covid/lack of things to discuss. Also, Shadow hasnt posted since right before the UF game last year.

Also, flash from the past since we are talking about “insiders” from different regimes. Who was “Footballcane” on grassy?!? That mf was on top of EVERYTHING recruiting during the Shannon tenure.

Don't try to change your email on that site. It will ruin your ability to login at all. Miss that place.

Advertisement
I was there for years and finally gave up my account and came here.Had great info for a long time but turned into the sHT show you mentioned when a lot of the guys that had info quit posting...

I came over here from board and also try and keep it alive. There’s just too much great information to not have come a board here.

All of that is so true lollll. Mullen just isn’t a good recruiter. I think he’s done a good job in terms of wins/losses since he took that job. Considering the whiffs he’s had on the recruiting trail. Georgia is just far more talented and have better coaching. One more Georgia win over Florida and Mullen will be on the hot seat.

I don’t think he’s a great recruiter but he’s not a poor one either. He’s a good coach but an awkward guy. Florida always recruits players. He’s probably a better coach then player. But they have done well enough where they will always be in the mix in my opinion. I just can’t see a south Florida kid wanting to head up there for him or for the FSU guy over someone like Diaz who is slick as ****. We are so lucky right now with this virus and the coaches north it’s NOW that we need to land these kids and when we win we will name our 25 a cycle

Speaking of old boards, is that RCT board still going? I remember guys like FSUWHO and hurricanenick.

Advertisement
They already say we out-bid them for Avantae... and enjoy playing in an empty stadium. Lol

They are spare parts up there. In CT, i know a few crock fans...........and i hate them! Losing to Florida hurts more then losing to anyone. I want them on the schedule badly!

Advertisement
UF was stupid AF for putting so much emphasis on South FL for this class, I think they thought because Henderson got drafted in the 1st round they could parlay that into more success down south but it completely backfired because they left it up to Hova to handle it & they didn't realize without being able to blatantly cheat Hova is completely useless.

They should've focused all their efforts on locking down Central & Northern FL, then snatch up the usual kids they get from Georgia.

The highest ranked commit in their class is Tyreke Sapp, I hope he decommits & ends up flipping elsewhere, Idc where just anywhere but Gaynesville. I want UF to completely strike out in South FL this class so that they're discouraged from pursuing too many in the 22 class.

Stop this madness. The Gaytor fans are going to pressure the ratings services to bump Del Rio up to 5 star status, and then they will have the top-rated class...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back