Crazy stats for Covid deaths by state (NE)

JD08

Non-attorney spokesperson
Kerpen has been trying to raise awareness of the gross tragedy within nursing homes and the elderly writ large.

It’s sickening and begs for a reckoning at some point.
The same was said about veterans dying on VA wait lists. Nothing happened. Sadly, nothing will happen here either.

We owe these people gratitude and our best efforts to keep them safe, not to herd them into buildings to catch a disease and die.

423Hurricane

High Profile Wannabe
Is that an updated number? Last I saw was 20% (which was clearly absurdly low). 30% is still absurdly low but at least it isn't quite as absurdly inaccurate.
That’s what I heard yesterday. You know as well as anyone that idiot governor was forcing nursing homes to take back Covid positive patients and the nursing homes were literally begging him to change his directive because they weren’t equipped to handle Covid patients. Absolutely abhorrent!

SFbayCane

Staff member
Would love to see the comparative statistic of deaths by natural cause for the five years prior to Covid 19 (February through May) as compared to this year (February thru May).

miamifan007

Junior
That’s what I heard yesterday. You know as well as anyone that idiot governor was forcing nursing homes to take back Covid positive patients and the nursing homes were literally begging him to change his directive because they weren’t equipped to handle Covid patients. Absolutely abhorrent!
I believe NJ and California were doing the same thing regarding taking in positive Covid patients.