Covid update

crossover22[]_[]

[]_[] already know!
Never found flower the one time I traveled Europe. Only hash. Not that I looked all that hard as the hash I found early on was absolutely killer. This was about two decades ago though.
I didnt even look honestly but i heard hash is great over there.

For_The_U

All ACC
I didnt even look honestly but i heard hash is great over there.
Yeah, it was amazing. I put little chunks of it in hand rolled cigarettes and it got me through the whole trip. That was way before wax and shatter and all of that stuff were a thing.

For_The_U

All ACC
Any updates of substance re the virus? Our country? Italy? Germany or SK or China? I haven't followed much actual virus news in the last 24hrs or so.

MISTER OWL

Junior

MISTER OWL

Junior
Italy - 11th day of quarantine. Seems like Milan is getting destroyed. Meanwhile, in Sicily, people aren't following rules but it seems to be contained.

jkaz1

Senior
They weren't following the rules in the north where the main outbreak is, either.

It'll find its way south more and more.

Italy - 11th day of quarantine. Seems like Milan is getting destroyed. Meanwhile, in Sicily, people aren't following rules but it seems to be contained.

MISTER OWL

Junior
They weren't following the rules in the north where the main outbreak is, either.

It'll find its way south more and more.
article said from cell phones they determined 40% of population was not following restrictions in Milan jfc

You can't get a meaningful number until all cases are resolved.
Technically that is correct, no argument.

But you can look at comparative numbers, and the story starts to emerge. not the final story, but the beginning of possibly very significant trends

Nobody can say that the almost 10% death rate in Italy is insignificant even though those cases have not been resolved.

Just as nobody can say the 0.3% death rate in Germany is insignificant in terms of comparison.

So, no conclusions can yet be derived from the US 1.2 - 1.4% death rate, but I like our death rate much better than France’s, Spain’s or the UK’s.

The next two weeks are crucial