Covid update

CFLCane

Junior
Just received a call from my sister in law who works for congressman Gaetz in DC. She warned the family to get gas, cash, and food right now if you havent yet.

Tifwiw.

Im not trying to spread fear. Theres nothing to lose in making sure youre family is prepared.

Edit: Yes i also think Gaetz is dbag. This is not direction from him. This is based on what she's seen and what she's hearing. This is not about being prepared for the virus it's about being prepared for the hysteria in the aftermath of strong government measures that are sure to come and disruptions to the supply chain.

Last edited:

hydro66

Junior
You are currently living in Canada right. It looks like justin trudeaus wife tested positive. And he I believe

Midlo Cane Fan

804 to 239 to 804
Got a friend that talked to someone on Ft.Belvoir that said we may end up in a complete quarantined home lockdown in the next few weeks.

MotoSniper

Palo Verde All-American
Just received a call from my sister in law who works for congressman Gaetz in DC. She warned the family to get gas, cash, and food right now if you havent yet.

Tifwiw.

Im not trying to spread fear. Theres nothing to lose in making sure youre family is prepared.
Things will boil over. Sure, folks are losing their minds right now and going crazy buying up whole stores, but a lot of folks will remain home in the coming weeks and supply chain logistics will do their thing to restock businesses. Things will be fine. Not a bad idea to pick up a firearm if you don't own one though.

Tifwiw.

It might look seem, to some, that this post is being overly dramatic but my daughter's best friend is in the national guard and was notified that she needed to get ready to deploy because they were going to be called upon soon. She was told that the CDC was going to announce it soon.

I'll take the hit if this info proves wrong but this person is definitely not the type to make up stories

pumbaa

Sophomore
It might look seem, to some, that this post is being overly dramatic but my daughter's best friend is in the national guard and was notified that she needed to get ready to deploy because they were going to be called upon soon. She was told that the CDC was going to announce it soon.

I'll take the hit if this info proves wrong but this person is definitely not the type to make up stories
They have already activated the national guard in multiple states. This isn't news. They are providing supplies, field medical triage, and other resources.

They have already activated the national guard in multiple states. This isn't news. They are providing supplies, field medical triage, and other resources.

Florida isn't one of the states activated yet. She's in the Florida National Guard. I probably should have stated that in my other post. She said that Flotida is essentially going to be shut down

Tifwiw.

I get gas, cash, and food almost every day. It’s called living a normal life.

Did one of the OPEC ministers tell you that they were going to reduce output?

pumbaa

Sophomore
Florida isn't one of the states activated yet. She's in the Florida National Guard. I probably should have stated that in my other post. She said that Flotida is essentially going to be shut down
Ahh okay. I wouldn't be surprised if FL takes extreme measures as it is God's wiating room.

Lokest

E's before W's
I was talking to a buddy about this earlier. Disney probably fuked us. **** is everywhere I bet.

I was talking to a buddy about this earlier. Disney probably fuked us. **** is everywhere I bet.
Yeah, that place us quite the melting pot. Loaded with visitors from all over the world. Not the best place to be at a time like this and I would be surprise if it hasn't already been visited by an infected person or 5,000.

Silver King

Pass Block
Just received a call from my sister in law who works for congressman Gaetz in DC. She warned the family to get gas, cash, and food right now if you havent yet.Tifwiw.Im not trying to spread fear. Theres nothing to lose in making sure youre family is prepared.
What, no ammunition? Or because this is Florida, goes without saying?