Official Countdown to Canes Football- Game Day

Advertisement
909_450.gif

GO CANES!!

Wasted, wasted, wasted talent here. Duke made the Golden yrs palatable. He was a beast since game 1 in the Orange & Green
Yep. A little research revealed his first career TD was on his 3rd carry, a 54-yard TD, and his second on his 5th carry, a 56-yard TD.

Nice debut. 7 carries, 135 yards, 2 TDs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yep. A little research revealed his first career TD was on his 3rd carry, a 54-yard TD, and his second on his 5th carry, a 56-yard TD.

Nice debut. 7 carries, 135 yards, 2 TDs.

If the camera kept following him you would have seen me. He ran up the sideline after the touchdown and on the way to where the team was, I happened to be right there in the 1st row. Duke jumped up and high fived me. Great moment for me as a fan

I think this picture was right after that run but coulda been at another point in the game.

1659393525281.jpeg

Here was the D in that game

1659393561212.jpeg

Funniest part of that game: Coach Dorito yelled at my ex wife. All she was doing was taking a pic as the D was huddled around him drawing up a play. Lol. He looked up and yelled at her to stop taking pictures. As if his scheme was some brilliant design he didn’t want the rest of college football to get tipped off about.

Advertisement
Never saw this before, figured I'd post it here. All of our uniform combos throughout history.

I posted this in the uniform thread. We have a nice little uniform history. I highlighted how one poster clowned Nike’s throwback uniform w/ the Hurricane flag, & I posted this to show it’s in our archive along w/ several other very unique color schemes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watching Shockey’s highlights shows me how much the refs hate Miami. The guy scores snd the cuckold refs all go to him and push his arms down on every one. He wasn’t taunting or trash talking just celebrating. Let them enjoy and play the game.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back