Correcting under-reported COVID-19 case numbers (China)

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
What is the sulfur dioxide map about?
Heavy Sulfur Dioxide build up comes from a result of large amount of coal burning or oil fuel burning from power plants.

China is one of the largest coal burners in the world, but it's very rare to see such a large build up in one region, so some people are just pointing out that there's an oddity in the amount of Sulfur Dioxide in this particular region...

Wanna guess where that is?... That's right, Wuhan. So now people are just asking questions, why are so many out of the ordinary things all of the sudden happening since Decemeber to February? What exactly has been happening & how is it all connected to Covid-19.

Last edited:

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
When someone passes, it isn't like the first thing people do is shut off the cell phone service. That's more like the government shutting down the accounts.
In China, all cellphone services are controlled & distributed by the Government, none of their telecommunications systems are private owned, so people are asking why have anywhere from 8 to roughly 20 million people's cellphone's accounts just suddenly disappeared?

I don't think it's the extreme of mass deaths, I just think it's the CCP suppressing information. But it's still very weird even for China standards.

For_The_U

All ACC
Heavy Sulfur Dioxide build up comes from a result of large amount of coal burning or oil fuel burning from power plants.

China is one of the largest coal burners in the world, but it's very rare to see such a large build up in one region, so some people are just pointing out that there's an oddity in the amount of Sulfur Dioxide in this particular region...

Wanna use some where... That's right, Wuhan. So no people are just asking questions, why are so many out of the ordinary things all of the sudden happening since Decemeber to February? What exactly has been happening & how is it all connected to Covid-19.
Thanks. What are the theories re heavy coal burning and coronavirus?

Liberty City El

Dejazmach
Thanks. What are the theories re heavy coal burning and coronavirus?
Well, the two areas in China that have the highest amount of Sulfur Dioxide build up is in Wuhan & Chongqing. Some people believe the large output coming from these regions is from coal burning crematoriums.

In order to have such large amounts of releases you'd have to burn coal for hours on end non stop & even for a heavily air polluted country like China, that high amount of Sulfur Dioxide release is rare.

Also, regions that have high amount of coal burning power plants or any kind of industrial businesses that use a lot of coal, people who live nearby usually have respiratory issues & Covid-19 is a respiratory virus that if you already have precondition respiratory issues you'll be more susceptible to getting a virus like SARS or SARS-2. Hence, Italy a smoker's paradise is highly vulnerable.

In China, all cellphone services are controlled & distributed by the Government, none of their telecommunications systems are private owned, so people are asking why have anywhere from 8 to roughly 20 million people's cellphone's accounts just suddenly disappeared?

I don't think it's the extreme of mass deaths, I just think it's the CCP suppressing information. But it's still very weird even for China standards.
One of the more disturbing things about China is that they have several key people that were on top of this pandemic initially, completely go missing. There is a famous journalist that has totally disappeared over there, and I don’t think he’s the only one. The Chinese government claims they know nothing about his disappearance.

For_The_U

All ACC
Well, the two areas in China that have the highest amount of Sulfur Dioxide build up is in Wuhan & Chongqing. Some people believe the large output coming from these regions is from coal burning crematoriums.

In order to have such large amounts of releases you'd have to burn coal for hours on end non stop & even for a heavily air polluted country like China, that high amount of Sulfur Dioxide release is rare.

Gotcha. I had a feeling it would potentially be related to mass burning of bodies. Damn.

JD08

Evidence based and data driven
This is deeply disturbing. Things like this never stay covered up.

Maddog71

Freshman
The sulfer dioxide/cremation theory has been debunked by numerous sources based upon actual data evidence.

JD08

The sulfer dioxide/cremation theory has been debunked by numerous sources based upon actual data evidence.
That's good to know. What is the data evidence? This level of sulfur dioxide is normal for the region?

Maddog71

Freshman
That's good to know. What is the data evidence? This level of sulfur dioxide is normal for the region?
I read quite a few reports about this (they're all online) and the reason is that there is a steel smelting factory there also, if it was a creaatorium, humans do not emit sulfer dioxide. Then there was a lot of info about the data points that were taken that I found boring. But the information among various sites was consistent. It was NOT a crematorium. In all honesty, I'm too lazy to go back and find the sites and look again. Just not that interested in going don that rabbit hole.

TemplarCane

Nothing will change if there are no changes
Could the high sulfur dioxide trading be related to less other pollution, a result of China’s shutdown orders?

JD08

duke4heisman

Pro style, bro.

China has/had A LOT more cases than whatever number they reported, there are some in China who believe it could be in the millions & the CCP are covering up mass deaths. Idk if that's true, but I wouldn't be shocked either.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but my initial thoughts about the whole outbreak was this was a designed Biochemical weapon unleashed on the world by the Chinese government, I moved off that thought over time, but I'm seriously skeptical about how the world became contaminated in matter of 2-3 months.

This whole thing is just weird, very weird.
I tend to agree, even if it wasn't an intentional attack, I can easily see this as a bioweapon inadvertently released. Especially with all the deception.

JD08

I tend to agree, even if it wasn't an intentional attack, I can easily see this as a bioweapon inadvertently released. Especially with all the deception.
It didn't even have to be a bioweapon. It could have simply been research into a very adaptive virus that inadvertently got out.

Antcane

Goes to games
Dude if journalists cant sac up and name names than scram. I could post a story online saying my father in law who is an ER DR said the same thing about his hospital and SFLA. If they had said what hospital and the DR by name than you at least have a story until you hear the other side. I think most people on here are trying to get you to live in the gray and not just in the light or dark.

JD08

Dude if journalists cant sac up and name names than scram. I could post a story online saying my father in law who is an ER DR said the same thing about his hospital and SFLA. If they had said what hospital and the DR by name than you at least have a story until you hear the other side. I think most people on here are trying to get you to live in the gray and not just in the light or dark.
Unnamed sources
Senior officials
Source close to the situation
Medical professionals at a CA hospital

This is gossip, not news.

Anecdotes from buzzfeed are now qualifying as irrefutable facts and represent a tsunami of unreported deaths?

Or more clickbait manufactured hysteria from a purveyor of online garbage ?

Another disingenuous post from @brcane1 to promote an agenda with no actual discernment or intelligent analysis