Coronavirus and public bathrooms

423Hurricane

High Profile Wannabe
Thursday, the CDC pretty much debunked the theory that the virus can be transmitted on surfaces - especially hard surfaces like the porcelain bowl, sink, etc. Spread through the air is the biggest concern, so if you can't hold that dump while your out, I'd say find an end stall where you've only got one side to worry about.

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
The parallels between the Covid fear mongering and HIV/AIDS fear mongering I grew up with in the 80s is becoming more apparent. The major difference being we didn't destroy our economy in the response to HIV/AIDS.

Beatles_1

Recruit
The parallels between the Covid fear mongering and HIV/AIDS fear mongering I grew up with in the 80s is becoming more apparent. The major difference being we didn't destroy our economy in the response to HIV/AIDS.
I wasn’t alive for that but I’ve been reading a lot about the 1968 Hong Kong Flu that killed 100,000 in the US when our population was about 60 percent of what it is today and over 1,000,000 worldwide. Hospitals were overrun, outbreaks at factories etc basically all of today’s headlines. I had never heard of it until recently. it was also far more deadly to younger people but it didn’t generate substantial news coverage or fear.

hydro66

Junior
So that means that officers that work VICE will have a little break. Bigger fish to fry.

JD08

Non-attorney spokesperson
One more reason to dislike public bathrooms.