2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cormani McClain. Ima nickname him... John.

This time next year he'll be sitting on South Beach earning 20%.

Yow she posted a pic of DVD boi. Mama like that one. This one will be tough but we can do it.

Advertisement
Welp...

At least I don’t have to pay attention to this recruitment anymore!
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Initial Top 5 of Bama, BYU, UF, Ohio State, and Miami. Added UGA, Michigan, and Oregon.

He did research on UGA, Michigan and Oregon so those 3 schools were added on to his initial top 5.

- “The Georgia visit had a big impact on me. Everyone can say the facilities, and all that is nice, but the coaches said some real stuff to me. I like the coaches, I like what coach Addae is about, and I just liked it there.

-He wants to visit Oregon and Michigan in the next few months since he has never been to either school.

-Said Ohio State always has good DB's and want to spend more time with the coaches.

-Talk to Napier a few times and he seems pretty cool. Has a relationship with Raymond since he has been recruiting him since LSU.

No mention of Bama or BYU in-depth.

Said this about Miami:

“I got to meet the staff, hang with some recruits, and I had a good time,” McClain said. “I got to meet coach Cristobal for the first time and he was cool. We talked a little bit and he just had a good vibe.”

“Miami is home for me. There are a lot of people from down here that like Miami, a lot of players go there, and it has been my dream school. I will be back there.”

“I am going to ride it out to the end. I am planning to announce my decision in December.”

This actually makes me sad...

Because we all know **** well an Elite 5-star CB like Cormani McClain is not gonna come here.

But man this kid is really really good. Our subpar CB recruiting makes me cry myself to sleep lol

McClain would be the cherry on top of all this excitement. With the addition of Addae does that put Miami in a serious position?

Initial Top 5 of Bama, BYU, UF, Ohio State, and Miami. Added UGA, Michigan, and Oregon.

He did research on UGA, Michigan and Oregon so those 3 schools were added on to his initial top 5.

- “The Georgia visit had a big impact on me. Everyone can say the facilities, and all that is nice, but the coaches said some real stuff to me. I like the coaches, I like what coach Addae is about, and I just liked it there.

-He wants to visit Oregon and Michigan in the next few months since he has never been to either school.

-Said Ohio State always has good DB's and want to spend more time with the coaches.

-Talk to Napier a few times and he seems pretty cool. Has a relationship with Raymond since he has been recruiting him since LSU.

No mention of Bama or BYU in-depth.

Said this about Miami:

“I got to meet the staff, hang with some recruits, and I had a good time,” McClain said. “I got to meet coach Cristobal for the first time and he was cool. We talked a little bit and he just had a good vibe.”

“Miami is home for me. There are a lot of people from down here that like Miami, a lot of players go there, and it has been my dream school. I will be back there.”

“I am going to ride it out to the end. I am planning to announce my decision in December.”

Buckle up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back