2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
On the recruiting front, the lanky 6-foot-1, 170-pound McClain already holds 15 scholarship offers including early tenders from Florida, Penn State, FSU, Kansas State Tennessee, Michigan State and South Carolina. Both Alabama and Miami offered Thursday.

McClain isn't ready to name leaders or anything like that, but does have ties to Florida as he's cousins with current UF tight end Keon Zipperer.

Miami also offered Jyvonte McClendon today. He’s the 3rd big time kid that lake Gibson has in their secondary. Some think he’s better than Sam McCall.

Advertisement
This is probably due to HBK doing work after that win last week.

Advertisement
2023 kid from Lakeland with a cousin on UF? Lol nothing to see here.
I’ll give you the Lakeland factor but we’ve landed Top 100 players with cousins who transferred from Miami to UF recently. Just sayin…

we haven’t been successful with Lake Gibson recently
You can't have success if you're not really recruiting in Lakeland. It's one thing to receive an offer but it's another thing to get an offer and get recruited. UM hasn't really recruited Lakeland hard. If T-Rob and VanDyke thinks he can play they will and should be all over him.

Advertisement

This actually makes me sad...

Because we all know **** well an Elite 5-star CB like Cormani McClain is not gonna come here.

But man this kid is really really good. Our subpar CB recruiting makes me cry myself to sleep lol

Lol **** given up on T-Rob already?

No, it’s got nothing to do with TRob, it’s just the circumstances that we’re under, we can’t beat out Bama or Oh St for a 5-star corner, especially a kid from Lakeland.

And with Diaz as our HC, we got no shot an landing an elite CB, no matter who is recruiting them.
But wouldn’t it be some **** for Diaz to win out?

This actually makes me sad...

Because we all know **** well an Elite 5-star CB like Cormani McClain is not gonna come here.

But man this kid is really really good. Our subpar CB recruiting makes me cry myself to sleep lol

Does he have any affiliation to the Mormon church? BYU being up there shocked me.

Will end up coming down to Bama vs Ohio State imo

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back