2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well, if it wasn’t dead before …
The Undertaker Sport GIF by WWE

I don't know why yall saying we got no chance. Yall think we gonna stop going at these kids? Fields kept going after Skinner even when he committed to Bama. If anyone is gonna upset that old SEC Apple cart is Miami under Mario. Its not like we dont have the #1 DB recruiter from last cycle. Im not saying he coming here, i just don't know why every report turns into, he aint coming here.

I had the same back and forth with someone when we were going after Citizen, man told me we aint winning a Louisiana kid over LSU. Wrong. Let Mario work, he is not a rookie at recruiting and imo he is the most relentless recruiter thats a HC and the assistants are just the same. Until they sign, nothing is final.

I don't know why yall saying we got no chance. Yall think we gonna stop going at these kids? Fields kept going after Skinner even when he committed to Bama. If anyone is gonna upset that old SEC Apple cart is Miami under Mario. Its not like we dont have the #1 DB recruiter from last cycle. Im not saying he coming here, i just don't know why every report turns into, he aint coming here.

I had the same back and forth with someone when we were going after Citizen, man told me we aint winning a Louisiana kid over LSU. Wrong. Let Mario work, he is not a rookie at recruiting and imo he is the most relentless recruiter thats a HC and the assistants are just the same. Until they sign, nothing is final.
We have won La kids before though…

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have won La kids before though…
Not big ones that LSU were after.....which the person pointed out. Which as with this situation has nothing to do with the players just vehemently opposed to us but the fact that we hadn't established a presence in their area first, and also we had unqualified coaches going against SEC vets who can point to recent success going for these players. That is now not the case.

We are changing that, and throwing tons of resources behind it.

Advertisement
NIL has delayed recruiting decisions anyway and especially in South Florida, given how the Big 3 have performed over the past few years, I am pretty sure HS kids have been put on hold this year with early commitments.

Our class will finalize very, very late, because kids will want to see how we play and perform this season. That's my take on this, so don't throw in the towel just yet.

Advertisement
NIL has delayed recruiting decisions anyway and especially in South Florida, given how the Big 3 have performed over the past few years, I am pretty sure HS kids have been put on hold this year with early commitments.

Our class will finalize very, very late, because kids will want to see how we play and perform this season. That's my take on this, so don't throw in the towel just yet.
A combination of that plus NIL hunting til the last minute. This could be either the most amazing or infuriating ESD/NSD ever…for every school.

Cormani is definitely a kid (along with Anthony Hill) you circle back to around late October if we are sitting pretty at 7-1/8-0 going into that FSU game on Nov 5th and get a heat check on if he willing to give us a 2nd look before ESD.

Cormani is definitely a kid (along with Anthony Hill) you circle back to around late October if we are sitting pretty at 7-1/8-0 going into that FSU game on Nov 5th and get a heat check on if he willing to give us a 2nd look before ESD.
I could see a summer commit to UF and then they're desperately holding off the big boys come mid/late October onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back