2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Don’t do this to me...

Yep, besides, he used the word “MIGHT”. Lol

McClain is already proving to be a crootin vet and a master at the banana in the tail pipe routine. I won’t get invested until late summer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario about to be heavy in Polk County. Lance Legget be coaching this kid and in his ear heavy but its gonna be on our staff. I think we get him. UF aint ready for what's coming. I been wrong before but that's my take.
That's an area that's been hard as **** for us to get a foothold in but I'd LOVE if we did. Polk County kids are arguably the most all-around athletically talented dudes in the state and if their population were larger, I think they'd be a close second to South Florida as a recruiting area. Football, basketball, baseball, track, don't matter. That area can help all three major sports on a yearly basis...

Advertisement
This is the kid who all the instate schools will feel is theirs and then ends up at Bama, UGA, Clemson etc on ESD

I seen it a thousand times….
Our recruiting is not gonna be anything like the last 3 HC had. Simply how much resource alone we pouring i to it will change that. Not to mention we have a dogged recruiter has HC.

Our recruiting is not gonna be anything like the last 3 HC had. Simply how much resource alone we pouring i to it will change that. Not to mention we have a dogged recruiter has HC.

Yeah I’m not saying any of that won’t happen

But until I see us land an instate kid like this…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back