2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly at this point nothing will surprise me
A lurking possibility is that he gets a very sweet, highly lucrative NIL deal from the Star League, to help them defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada. Even Deion can't compete with that.

164603_0.jpg

Advertisement
You’ve literally posted about 100 times yourself in here and just posted in the thread that you just checked in again on so tell me more about this

Definitely haven’t posted 100 times and I dropped in to wonder why ppl keep posting. I haven’t paid any attention to him since he didn’t sign. I’ve said that multiple times. Once he didn’t sign I knew he wasn’t coming. Whats there to discuss?

McClain wants to surprise everyone. He knows that we know he's going to pick Colorado, so he's going to surprise us by picking Miami. But it's also possible that he knows we know that he is planning to surprise us by picking Miami, so he'll surprise us by picking Colorado. But he could also know that we know he is going to surprise us by picking Colorado after trying to surprise everyone by picking Miami after trying to convince everyone he was picking Colorado, so he'll end up picking Miami.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back