Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He mentions that he is most interested in Tennessee, Clemson, Miami and South Carolina. Also says that education and depth chart will play a big part in his recruiting.

Surprised he didn’t mention FSU

I don't get the attraction that South Carolina has for many of these kids. I can understand Clemson and even Tennessee to a point but South Carolina? What's the hook? I see the Gamecocks on many recruits top 5 lists or whatever. I don't see that program going anywhere under Will Muschamp. I don't see the draw in terms of academics. What do these kids see in that program? Yes I'm aware of the bags but any other SEC school can do the same so it's not like they have some advantage in that regard.

1:08, Morgan Freeman narration: "That's when he knew he'd ****ed up".
Disagree. Wes just wasn’t going to let another man punk him, even if his name is Bill Belichick. Good for Wes!

Wes Welker would make the Pro Bowl for New England for the next 3 years. And then got the Denver deal that New England wouldn’t give him…because Belichick would rather let you go one year early than a year late.

Advertisement
You take him to say f^ck you to UF and because he really isn't a bad prospect in his own right...even if he's overrated he's a top 300 player no doubt, has good instincts and seems to be relatively versatile.

Advertisement
Advertisement
knew it would. You can’t pass on this opportunity to send a message. Manny is about the production. 5/5 at Palmetto and taking basically every 5* in the area makes a GIGANTIC statement

What happens to Collins? he is part of the 5

Advertisement
knew it would. You can’t pass on this opportunity to send a message. Manny is about the production. 5/5 at Palmetto and taking basically every 5* in the area makes a GIGANTIC statement
Agreed. It makes a statement and Collier is good enough that he can eventually contribute in some capacity.

What happens to Collins? he is part of the 5

i think they would like to replace him with Sapp or Smith, but both of those are going to be tough pulls. Collins will probably stop looking for love other places and be kept if they can’t find an upgrade. Just my read. He’s not going to want to leave now that we have the hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back