Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lf26soda

Junior
He mentions that he is most interested in Tennessee, Clemson, Miami and South Carolina. Also says that education and depth chart will play a big part in his recruiting.

Surprised he didn’t mention FSU

Last edited:
Advertisement
He mentions that he is most interested in Tennessee, Clemson, Miami and South Carolina. Also says that education and depth chart will play a big part in his recruiting.

Surprised he didn’t mention FSU

He didn't mention FSU because he said education will play a big part in his recruiting right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
OOS coaches after reading the article
DC1D8DFF-A4DC-4429-98C1-522AA8D64A3A.gif

Advertisement

UF, UGA, LSU, FSU, Clemson & Oklahoma are the schools recruiting him the most.

THE LATEST: A Florida State legacy, five-star cornerback Corey Collier has narrowed his list to roughly 10 schools. That said, it’s unlikely that he’s actually considering all 10. FSU, Alabama, Clemson, LSU, Georgia, Florida and Alabama seem to be the most involved parties. Below, Collier discusses his upcoming visits and what he likes about each school he’ll see in the coming months.

ON UPCOMING VISITS:

“I’m going to Florida on March 7. I know that one for sure. Then, I know we’re going to hit Clemson and we're going to hit LSU. Those are the only ones I know for sure right now.”

ON WHY HE LIKES CLEMSON:

“The coaches are why I like Clemson petty much. It’s Coach [Mike] Reed. He keeps it real with me. Like I said, I just like coaches that keep it real with me and don’t try to lie to me. I like coaches that don't sugarcoat anything and that’s Coach Reed.”

ON HOW HE TELLS COACHES ARE LYING:

“It’s easy. I mean, a lot of coaches will tell you one thing, but then you’ll watch the defense and see something different. If there’s that big of a difference between what they say and what you see, it’s pretty easy to tell.”

ON LSU:

“LSU speaks for itself. What else can I say? You know all about their defense and their defensive backs. You see what they did in the national championship game.”

ON FLORIDA:

“I’ve been there a lot, but I’m ready to go back.”

ON IF HE’S AWARE THAT PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO THINK HE MIGHT FAVOR FLORIDA:

“Yeah. I know. I hear it and I read it. We’ll have to see, I guess. That’s all I can say to that.”

ON WHAT HE THE LIKES ABOUT THE GATORS:

“It’s easy to see the defensive backs and the defense getting better year by year. They're improving.”

ON WHICH UF COACH HE’S CLOSEST WITH:

“Coach [Torrian] Gray.”

UGA, LSU, FSU, Clemson

These are the real candidates.

Advertisement
Do not lose any sleep over Corey. I see him **** near every day

Lowkey I wouldn't even consider him a take, but this staff has taken much more unathletic DBs in the past.
How is he a 5 star if he is not a take for us at a position of need? I’m asking seriously as I have seen people say he’s not all that on here. I would assume he’s good enough for us???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back