Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wish Marshall would commit about 2 minutes after Collier does.

I can hear him now “ oh before I forget I got a buddy of mine that would like to say something too.”

Then JM grabs the mike and says “ I’m coming too *******”..now THAT would bust the internet.
You spread out the tears

Advertisement
I wish Marshall would commit about 2 minutes after Collier does.

I can hear him now “ oh before I forget I got a buddy of mine that would like to say something too.”

Then JM grabs the mike and says “ I’m coming too *******”..now THAT would bust the internet.

Fat man and Little Boy.

5 star on rivals (6.1, 1st ranked safety)
4 star on ESPN (87, 3rd ranked safety)
4 star on 247 (92, 11th ranked safety)
4 star on 247 composite (96, 3rd ranked safety)

He is highly regarded across all the sites. I never really pay attention to Espn or Rivals for obvious reasons but wanted to see what the deal was.
Those are some lofty rankings.

@gogeta4

Brother, I know you're not a fan. I see a nice SS prospect. Not ☝️that good, but a nice, probably mid-4 star quality SS prospect.

What are you not seeing that you want to see here? What do you think?

Sorry to go back but didn’t Manny and the staff meet with the Palmetto coach? I know Bama is filthy as heck, but I don’t understand this issue with a coach over Marshall? Alabama is about to land the in state corner who’s big time also. Apologies for bringing this up again, it’s just strange considering Miami looks like they will land all 5.

Gators think they got him. That is great, will make this so much sweeter. I saw on an LSU board that Collier is a take, but they aren't feeling as confident. Let's call it a "battle." The Spoils will be epic...

Advertisement
“ IMO” I think the staff wants Collier at cb, just on how numbers look and who they take. The staff likes more bigger , physical cb’s and that’s what he is. Tackling is a must in this scheme.

If that doesn’t work move him to safety , there’s always options and he’s a good player. With the 30 strikers and good safety depth there’s plenty of options to work with.

“ IMO” I think the staff wants Collier at cb, just on how numbers look and who they take. The staff likes more bigger , physical cb’s and that’s what he is. Tackling is a must in this scheme.

If that doesn’t work move him to safety , there’s always options and he’s a good player. With the 30 strikers and good safety depth there’s plenty of options to work with.
If Collier is now a take seems as if M. Brown is on the the outside looking in.

I agree, the staff wants him at CB but can he move to be one at this level? If he ends up at Safety, it will be interesting to see how that works with so many bodies there.

Advertisement
I dunno man. I chase waterfalls.

tlc waterfalls GIF by NOW That's Music

If Collier is now a take seems as if M. Brown is on the the outside looking in.

Let’s see if Collier picks miami first. If he does then it does make it seem like Brown would be the odd man out if Marshall also picks miami.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back