Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is he a 5 star if he is not a take for us at a position of need? I’m asking seriously as I have seen people say he’s not all that on here. I would assume he’s good enough for us???
He is slow & stiff as all ****. My little brother plays for Palmetto so I'm at all the practices & games. College OCs will just scheme ways to pick on him.

Bruh, yall don't even understand. This ***** will get exposed something serious at the next level trying to play single high or on an island. The best thing I can think of to use him would be to get some muscle on him and put him in the box since he does like to hit. This kid gonna go to Clemson and never be heard from again

Advertisement
He is slow & stiff as all ****. My little brother plays for Palmetto so I'm at all the practices & games. College OCs will just scheme ways to pick on him.

Bruh, yall don't even understand. This ***** will get exposed something serious at the next level trying to play single high or on an island. The best thing I can think of to use him would be to get some muscle on him and put him in the box since he does like to hit. This kid gonna go to Clemson and never be heard from again
You’re going to become a legend on here with this prediction - in a good way - I can feel it. I figured all the Palmetto kids are headed to the gaytors based on the way they talk. I’d love to see them be wrong.

Let's see if Rivals drops him like they did chaney after he plays other all-americans

Everything you’re saying will be picked up by college coaches. No way he’s a take for LSU or Clemson or bama now

Advertisement
You’re going to become a legend on here with this prediction - in a good way - I can feel it. I figured all the Palmetto kids are headed to the gaytors based on the way they talk. I’d love to see them be wrong.
Brashard is a Gaytor all the way unless they push him out

Jason is leaning Gaytor but Rumph is trying his hardest here & Georgia, Oklahoma and Ole Miss are getting involved

Savion wants to decommit but his mom won't let him lol. Gaytors & Oregon are going all in on him

Leonard is being pressed by us, Auburn & UFag

Corey might end up at Maryland, Minnesota or one of those low end Power 5 type schools if he gets exposed. If he doesn't, then he's probably going to Clemson.

The problem is these ****** can't think for themselves. I understand teens are impressionable, I did dumb stuff at 17, but **** lol

Jason is leaning Gaytor but Rumph is trying his hardest here & Georgia, Oklahoma and Ole Miss are getting involved

Savion wants to decommit but his mom won't let him lol. Gaytors & Oregon are going all in on him

Corey might end up at Maryland, Minnesota or one of those low end Power 5 type schools if he gets exposed. If he doesn't, then he's probably going to Clemson.

The problem is these ****** can't think for themselves. I understand teens are impressionable, I did dumb stuff at 17, but **** lol
Wb Derrick Edwards?

Does Savion want to be a gaytor too?

When I a kid, and I’m old, it was all about being from and playing for Miami. It’s all changed so much - it’s depressing.

How did they not win states

Advertisement

Good info. Sounds like they all could end up at UF which would be a PR recruiting nightmare for us. How is a school 20 minutes south of UM's campus have all gator leans? Just because we've sucked a$$ on the field? Please lord us let us win 10+games.

Good info. Sounds like they all count end up at UF which would be a PR recruiting nightmare for us. How is a school 20 minutes south of UM's campus have all gator leans? Just because we've sucked a$$ on the field? Please lord us let us win 10+games.
because the AD is a former gator alumni n so are a few others... the HC is a FSU grad...lol... relax guys, we will land 2 to 3 possibly if things go well...

2020 cycle had some parents and family ***** us over and keep talent away, hopefully Savion's mom keeps him committed even if he isn't sokd on us.

Advertisement
Do not lose any sleep over Corey. I see him **** near every day

Lowkey I wouldn't even consider him a take, but this staff has taken much more unathletic DBs in the past.
He's going to be the one guy we get that everyone applauds Banda for.

He mentions that he is most interested in Tennessee, Clemson, Miami and South Carolina. Also says that education and depth chart will play a big part in his recruiting.

Surprised he didn’t mention FSU

LMFAO!!! Cares about education but then lists those 3 bum *** schools? Surprised he didn't throw UGA on the list.

How is he a 5 star if he is not a take for us at a position of need? I’m asking seriously as I have seen people say he’s not all that on here. I would assume he’s good enough for us???

He will be a take right up until he signs to another school. Then it will be "he isn't nearly as good as John Doe the 3 star".

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back