Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well, he is a take for LSU. Here's their recruiting update from this morning:

"Florida four-star Corey Collier is making his decision in 10 days, and there's been some confidence brewing out of Florida's camp. But sources close to Collier's recruitment maintain that the door is still open for LSU, and multiple sources on the LSU side confirmed to me over the past couple days that Collier is a take, he's someone Ed Orgeron likes and they want to get him into the class. They are recruiting him at safety, which is the same approach from Florida and Miami - his other finalists. Raymond and Orgeron have been talking a lot with Collier and plan to continue to push for his signature over the next week. They want to add some safeties down the stretch, and he's got there attention right now."

Also noted how LSU is in a great spot with another S in Sage Ryan.

Advertisement

"Florida four-star Corey Collier is making his decision in 10 days, and there's been some confidence brewing out of Florida's camp. But sources close to Collier's recruitment maintain that the door is still open for LSU, and multiple sources on the LSU side confirmed to me over the past couple days that Collier is a take, he's someone Ed Orgeron likes and they want to get him into the class. They are recruiting him at safety, which is the same approach from Florida and Miami - his other finalists. Raymond and Orgeron have been talking a lot with Collier and plan to continue to push for his signature over the next week. They want to add some safeties down the stretch, and he's got there attention right now."

miami

Anywhere but Florida works for me

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shodell calling him to LSU
Collins to UFAG
LT to the good guys
Marshall on hold trying to cool off.Parents have told him to hold off.

Don’t shoot the messenger this comes from Shodell.

Advertisement
S
Shodell calling him to LSU
Collins to UFAG
LT to the good guys
Marshall on hold trying to cool off.Parents have told him to hold off.

Don’t shoot the messenger this comes from Shodell.

Shodell dont know **** and neither does Furman.

Shodell and Ferman had both the Lakeland boys coming to UM a couple days before signing day in 2018, when this entire board knew they were Gator locks and just trolling. The only thing I give Ferman credit for was calling Williams to UM a couple weeks before he popped. That being said, even a clock that doesn't work is right twice a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back