Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596157407796.png

Advertisement
He’s overrated as ****. He’s up there on the Cribby list with the wr that went to FSU. What’s his name? He ended up at safety.

Is he that much overrated? I mean he's 3rd in the 247 composite rankings for safeties.

Lets say he's more like the 10th or 20th ranked safety, is he still not a take.

He has to have some talent, how is he fooling so many people.

Advertisement
I feel for Balom,when he committed we were thin at safey and then we sign Harell and Tae and now the guys in this class.
If we are gonna be competitive, we need much better than Brian Balom at safety. Don't feel bad.

No doubt,just wonder what he must think when he sees ahere we were at safety when he committed to how things look today.

I think his measurables are about the same as Johnson's if I'm not mistaken. Always a chance for a cerebral safety. But yeah, he might be a portal candidate. Can't say Miami did him dirty, we're just on our way back to a real championship caliber defense (not like the fake championship caliber 2017 defense- this one will legit be able to physically match up with the Clemsons and Bamas)

Its unreal to think where we were a year ago and now looking at Tae, James Williams, Marshall, Kichens, Taylor, Collins (he sticks imo), Ishmael and maybe Collier on D.

I know he's controversial but I'd love to add 5 star LB Lewis as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want him in the class just so the lizards don’t have him. He’s more than good enough to play here and it makes a resounding statement. We have taken guys way worse than Collier. The optics alone are worth it

Perception is reality. Beating the gators for these 5 is a HUGE deal. Besides.. He’s a playmaker. Is he elite? maybe not but he’s still pretty good.

Advertisement
I feel for Balom,when he committed we were thin at safey and then we sign Harell and Tae and now the guys in this class.
If we are gonna be competitive, we need much better than Brian Balom at safety. Don't feel bad.

Competition breeds excellence.... you need guys like Balom. Thats always been the Miami way where we our players made each other better through competition something weve been lacking for a long time.

You want guys like him pushing the others to avoid complacency and think theyre job is 100% secure. The exact thing Bellichek was saying to Welker

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back