Corey Collier Article (Commits To Florida)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s overrated as ****. He’s up there on the Cribby list with the wr that went to FSU. What’s his name , he ended up at safety.

I've watched so many highlights of his and those hips are like 2 x 4s. No swivel at all.

I agree with you.

Advertisement
This will be a PR victory for UF based on the optics and inflated ranking but I trust the pros that say he's overrated. Does he have any pull with the other Palmetto guys?

Advertisement
Given his physical profile (the dude needs a ton of barbell and buffet), he's not likely to see much clock until a redshirt soph year. His top end speed is terrible for a safety.

This will be a PR victory for UF based on the optics and inflated ranking but I trust the pros that say he's overrated. Does he have any pull with the other Palmetto guys?
From all accounts seem closest with Marshall, but doubt he's going to have major sway there.

Advertisement
I just hope he doesn’t turn into that 5 star kid Jaiden FSU got that everybody said was overrated. Then he balled out even though they sucked. Regardless, Safety at UM is stacked. That might be our deepest position.
We need a legit shutdown CB that’s ready to compete in the 2 deep on the boundaries. No more projects out there. Marshall come on down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back