2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oooooh boooy. We got a white boy partaking in shiesty season shenanigans lmao. Welcome to the ma****in U!!!!
When I lived in Cobb County (Marietta) a lotta nickels wouldn’t go that way talkin ****.
They got some white dudes up there in that Kennesaw area with a real wallow game.

That’s old school talk meaning they can fight and they will whoop your *** up there.

devil may cry dodged a bullet GIF by Jason Clarke

Advertisement
ONLY CURIOUS.... Have you heard if he's been a prospect they've had coveted or one they shifted to based on news with others they've been recruiting? And if all of this has been reported already call me an ******* and tell me to search for it. Didn't see a mention in here.
The staff loved him , he had a spot the entire time. This had nothing to do with missing on somebody. All the evaluators were in on this one.

If you watch film on our Ol targets and commits you see the same thing. Kids that are nasty and finish blocks. They want to bury whoever is in front of them. Mario and Mirabal are flipping that room and mind set fast.

Advertisement
Boy , I love being HATED again OH WHAT A RELIEF IT IS.

This why you only feed , always be business focused.

Example of this before and after a game the same phrases:

We’re looking forward to performing well against our opponent and executing our game plan .

We’re very happy with our performance tonight our game plan went very well and we’re turning our attention to our next opponent.

Always focused NEVER EVER ACKNOWLEDGE your FOOD you just feed till NC trophy and rings are awarded then always focused feeding that is what it’s therefore.

It’s harsh but you see and hear what your food is always saying like in these post from your food.

Always disrespect your food this is WHO WE ARE NOW HATED AND ALWAYS FULL.

GREAT FEELING YO HAVE “ NEVER SATISFIED “ always FEEDING.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back