2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Connor will be a 1st team All American selection before he goes in the 1st round in the NFL draft.

His has very high aspirations he’s focused on as a leader he’ll bring others with him especially on the interior front wall.

He could be the gem of the whole recruiting class.

GOCANES

Advertisement
If Mario and Mirabal say he's a take...he's a take. It's really that simple.
snrDtXJBEiZwY.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA, Clemson and Auburn fans need to just tip their cap and move on. When you go up against the big boys, you'll probably lose more than you win for recruits.

Same thing we did (or most of us did) with Olaus. There's no shame in losing a recruit to Saban. Can't win them all. Those saying he got abused at the event at IMG and they didn't want him anyway were just posting sour grapes. If Mario could flip him today for G he would.

Advertisement
When I lived in Cobb County (Marietta) a lotta nickels wouldn’t go that way talkin ****.
They got some white dudes up there in that Kennesaw area with a real wallow game.

That’s old school talk meaning they can fight and they will whoop your *** up there.
?

Straight facts. Them Kennesaw boys was country scrong lol.

Fun fact: If you live in Kennesaw, you have to have a gun. Hence, the low violence rate.

In past years this kid would be at auburn or somewhere like that. What Mario and staff are doing in usually dominate $EC territory is amazing
It also helps that Big Daddy is a lifetime Canes fan. He’s been exposed to the Canes influence since he could walk. THAT, is Huge to some kids, and families. Add the Mario’s family first approach to recruiting and y’all bring in a kid like this. I’m an Alum and couldn’t be happier. My oldest is a UGA alum,… she’s still crying😹🙌🏽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back