2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
81EF0F92-E884-41FC-839B-345DF5BB7D44.jpeg
Welcome to the family!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's not a weirdo.. He's the dude that did the edit for PKay. Supposedly it was a friendly back and forth. But a lot of people got on Pkay for the comments and rightfully so. We have to stop treating these
guys like fragile babies. Kid is butthurt and talking crap is not a good look. Shows his emotional immaturity and one of the big reasons why coaches passed on him: Character.
You called PK a "kid." Freudian slip? Which proved my point. Dude is an adult having a back n forth with a high school kid who's not fully mature yet. It's a bad look as an adult.

@Cribby
@DMoney

How did the staff view Connor Lew versus Olaus Alinen and Peyton Kirkland (two iOL prospects IMO). Last week's THE BANK made me think there was no worries about Kirkland because they like this guy more. Thoughts?

You called PK a "kid." Freudian slip? Which proved my point. Dude is an adult having a back n forth with a high school kid who's not fully mature yet. It's a bad look as an adult.
A kid that is 17 years old can take responsibility for his actions and act with respect to those Universities that recruited him. He wants to be a little craphead about it I see no problem in people calling him out. Enough of treating people like 5 year olds.

Advertisement
If you cant win the trenches in recruiting you aint winning them in the game. We will have to replicate on the DL. I think ee actually will have more recruiting success in season. Alot of coaches don't like recruiting so when game starts they let up on players. Mario doesn't and his staff has to match that.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U Connor Lew!!! Mario lands another big fish along the OL. He’s quickly changing the mentality and demeanor of the trenches with these big nasty’s.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back