2023 Connor Lew: COMMITS! (Flips to Auburn 12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
arguably the best O line coaches in the entire country on our staff and some of y’all really wanna question their takes ?

Look at the kids final 4. **** the 3 star ranking. He’s good enough for 2 of college footballs most elite programs, but nah he’s not good enough for Miami.

Ligma.

Advertisement
Gaby likes Miami here. Just posted this

Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
this kid keeps visiting places and leaving without a committable offer due to height. i know Clemson and UGA passed. no beuno
Does anyone have a verified height? Is he closer to 6' 1" than 6' 3"? I know our team really focuses on these during in-person workouts, so I'd be surprised if we somehow missed the issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s listed at 6’3 on multiple sites. If he’s being recruited as a C that’s a pretty standard height.
Yeah is the height thing really the issue or is he really not 6’3 and Is more 6’1.5/6’2?

That’s interesting. Doesn’t sound like someone they passed on here. This was a week ago, btw.

View attachment 202235
Exactly both UGA and Auburn mods said they're pushing for him. And even Clemson felt like they lead for him after his OV there. Plus he unofficially visited all these schools prior to his ovs so if they were passing because of height why would they bring him on OVs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back